Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Credit for ALEKS Corp (McGraw Hill) Online courses in College Algebra & Statistics
Thank you NAP. I have read through the catalog a couple of times, but missed that. So if they accept the Beg.Algebra, I can only do one more ALEKS class (not including a stats class). I have feeling that the Beg.Alg will not be accepted since I took it after (15 years after) my Int.Alg. No big deal since I spent all of 5 hours on it, just trying to clarify. I am still on my free month for another week. My son will be using the site too so I am trying to figure out whether to get the family plan or pay for us each separately. If I can only do one more math and one stats class, I will not need the 3 month minimum for the family plan.
---
Terry Total Credits = 100/121

*Goal: BA Liberal Arts Excelsior
*60 Credits from previous college
APUS (12)
NFA (2)
ALEKS (3)
CLEP (15)
AP (8)


Messages In This Thread
Credit for ALEKS Corp (McGraw Hill) Online courses in College Algebra & Statistics - by artcoffeewords - 07-24-2009, 04:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 16,104 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 6,312 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 14,223 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,352 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Are there any Shmoop courses that Charter Oak will accept as upper level? nosey561 2 4,084 08-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: nosey561
Question Does anyone have a copy of a TESU Credit Bank transcript they'd be will to post? Kelly Green 2 4,152 08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  Study.com College Credits UnbreakablyDetermined 2 4,399 08-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
  TESU BALS 2018 - All Online seaweedhead 5 5,196 08-23-2018, 06:18 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 4,737 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc dcan 43 37,080 08-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: elenlushk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)