Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
#7
B2MANLEY Wrote:I am getting ready to take the A&I Exam in a couple of weeks and wanted to get some opinions. I have done numerous searches through pasts threads, and read a lot of good feedback. I have a question for those of you who have taken the exam. Should I purchase the REA book for A&I to prepare?

Most of what I have read in past threads say to google search literary terms, and take some practice exams. I have the CLEP Prep Guide, and just wanted to find out if a combination of individual research (Google, Wikipedia, etc.) and the CLEP Prep Guide would be sufficient. I will order the REA Book if it will be beneficial.

Thanks in advance...


[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]I found the REA book to be a good start coupled with as many practice exams as you can take in order to get into the groove. I also rented "Dead Poets Society" from blockbuster just to get into the spirit of the task itself. Oh Captain - My Captain it worked!!

Good Luck!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - by B2MANLEY - 08-24-2006, 07:30 AM
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - by timiny - 08-24-2006, 10:05 AM
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - by Braylen - 08-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - by fondue - 08-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - by ShotoJuku - 08-25-2006, 06:40 AM
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - by B2MANLEY - 08-25-2006, 06:50 AM
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - by avi - 08-28-2006, 06:35 AM
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature - by MagicATC - 08-28-2006, 07:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Chinese Literature in Translation-Poetry" at BYU-IS still available pws 2 2,597 12-04-2019, 05:07 AM
Last Post: pws
  Non-Western Literature - New course from study.com nosey561 0 1,888 09-19-2019, 07:23 PM
Last Post: nosey561
  English Literature CLEP , Any experiences 2L8 3 3,418 10-28-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Dewm
  CLEP literature tests - 6 credit or 3 credit ConqueringCollege 7 3,901 10-04-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: alexf.1990
  A&I Literature CLEP Essay brodie 3 2,795 09-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Analyzing & Interpreting Literature CLEP AwardTour 2 2,605 07-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: AwardTour
  Passed my First Clep (Analyzing and Interpreting Literature) Tictac 12 9,367 02-15-2018, 11:52 AM
Last Post: a2jc4life
  American Literature CLEP Averylee6 6 4,675 06-22-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Collegelady2
  Analyzing and Interpreting Lit CLEP cgf 2 2,023 03-28-2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: cgf
  English Literature CLEP test. aefren 8 5,883 03-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: pncantu04

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)