Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I started this journey 23 years ago and I'm finally done... so far...
#34
I thought about that myself with their counseling courses... you'd just have to ask about that with them. Just make sure you indicate that these courses would come from a college like Morningside and not indicate that it's from VESi. I don't know how they would look at the course then, just the way some schools aren't okay with Straighterline. Amberton does have what they call an Electronic Degree Plan, that is basically a way to try out all their degrees against the courses that were transferred in. If you are looking at the Family Svcs or the Prof. Dev., you could just do the VESi courses that you think would apply towards the Family Svcs degree and if they don't apply as counseling courses, then just do the Prof. Dev. degree. That would be so cool to take 18 credits at VESi and apply them towards Morningside Teaching degree, while also applying 12 of those credits towards Amberton's degree.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I started this journey 23 years ago and I'm finally done... so far... - by norema - 08-28-2009, 08:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Celebrating a Forum Legend: bjcheung77's Record-Breaking Journey! LevelUP 22 6,633 05-18-2026, 02:46 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  We Laughed at “Idea Guys” for 10 Years—Now They’re Top Tech Founders LevelUP 0 573 04-09-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Commonwealth University College of Medicine - $18.5K (4 years total) bjcheung77 7 4,847 12-31-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Starting My Degree Journey and Looking for Guidance diegoox902 6 3,165 12-24-2025, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Rainbow FINALLY finished nursing school! sixxx2069 5 3,740 06-09-2025, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  DegreeForum Success Story: How I Accidentally Graduated College at 68 Years Old LevelUP 1 2,009 03-31-2025, 04:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Degrees Out of Reach: Fewer than half of students graudate in 8 years LevelUP 1 2,129 02-05-2025, 06:55 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Associates at 11 years old... bjcheung77 2 1,686 05-30-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  Is AI Finally a Way to Reduce Higher Ed Costs? LevelUP 2 1,627 04-26-2024, 11:10 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 4,073 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)