Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Beat a Speeding Ticket Yesterday!
#4
I would have paid the ticket before saying that.Rolleyes

He was a very professional and nice officer. There was simply no way for him to know where the speed limit sign was posted while coming from the opposite direction; he made a mistake and I credit his integrity for saying so. Logic would dictate that it would have been posted at the beginning of the construction but someone screwed up.

Funny comment though.
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Beat a Speeding Ticket Yesterday! - by Basket Weaver - 10-23-2009, 09:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CA is instituting a new equity-based system for speeding tickets. Homeless 80% off!! LevelUP 3 2,445 04-03-2025, 04:11 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Pennsylvania town paints squiggly lines on road to slow down speeding drivers LevelUP 1 1,639 04-01-2025, 05:02 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates
  Yesterday, April 20, 2023, a date which will live in infamy: Twitter blue checkmarks nuked LevelUP 19 5,644 09-06-2023, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  My Speeding Ticket Trial barcotta 19 6,983 10-16-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: rickyjo
  Guess what I did yesterday? cookderosa 17 6,074 11-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Last Post: blueberry
  Wow....what happened to the forum yesterday? Greggy_D 9 4,053 04-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Last Post: knucyt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)