Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roadmap for New Excelsior College Students
#33
Hello everyone

I am trying to earn my Masters degree in Nursing and I already have a BS degree in Healthcare Management just about all of my classes will transfer. I went to a university and I earned this degree, but I am running out of time I have only two years left to get my MSN so I can enter the military.
The classes that I need are listed below can anyone tell me the quickest way to earn these credits? I am a very persistent person who do not mind studying or applying myself to get where I need to be. This will put me one step away from my dream goal of being a nurse practitioner. I have read so many post of individuals earning their degree this way so please help me.

A. HUMANITIES
SIGN LAGUAGE
B. SOCIAL SCIENCES/HISTORY
FOUNDATIONS OF GERONTOLOGY
AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY
INTRODUCTORY OF PSYCHOLOGY
INTRODUCTORY SOCIOLOGY
C. NATURAL SCIENCES/MATHEMATICS
MICROBIOLOGY
D. ARTS AND SCIENCES ELECTIVES
PSYCHOLOGY OF ADULTHOOD & AGING
ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need help getting started - by preetpatel7 - 07-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Roadmap for New Excelsior College Students - by clep study guides - 05-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Roadmap for New Excelsior College Students - by WENDYSGADSON - 12-08-2009, 12:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior 113 vs 105 transfer credit clarification? thanks4help 1 305 09-26-2026, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Fielding Graduate University Merges with Excelsior Marcus Aurelius 17 4,060 06-22-2026, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Excelsior U to Offer DBA MISin08 12 3,111 05-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Need help planning BS Liberal Arts from Study.com to Excelsior helaurin 10 3,212 01-05-2026, 05:43 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Excelsior University - Fixed Rate Tuition bjcheung77 9 5,242 12-24-2025, 11:41 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Using Study.com to Fill in Excelsior Degree Requirements bjcheung77 0 1,190 11-16-2025, 10:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior BS Criminal Justice degree plan new2this 7 5,283 06-05-2025, 02:45 PM
Last Post: WorkingGal
  NEW: Excelsior Students Must Now Complete 15 Credits In-House pilot 14 18,220 06-04-2025, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Ares
  Looking for someone who has or is working on their BS in Criminal Justice @Excelsior WorkingGal 2 2,331 06-03-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: WorkingGal
  Excelsior Bachelor Degree Requirements - Gen Ed, Electives, Major bjcheung77 0 5,516 04-30-2025, 07:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)