Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update!
#4
cookderosa Wrote:I'm going to do it!?!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was (literally) sitting here with my finger on the "register" button for the Harvard Extension spring courses. I am dying to take another grad class (I think having a bachelor's degree makes you feel like you have to take grad classes lol) but instead, I have decided to go for it with AJU. The price is just too nice.

Call me crazy- I totally am, but I am applying for the MBA w/ the concentration in Healthcare.
My husband is applying for the MBA, concentration undecided. We can take the first 5-6 classes together, saving $$ on books and studying together.
We are filling out the applications today!

I still have questions about the latest start date we can use for the sponsored tuition, do you know? I see the catalog only has spring 09 start dates in it. :confused: We will take 1 class at a time for now just to get locked in!


CRAZY........but good crazy...three cheers.
Started 5/09
*** EXAMS PASSED***
[SIZE="1"]Hist I & II, American Gov, Intro to Comp, Prin of Markt, Intro to Bus,
Civil War and Recon, HTYH, A&I Lit, SS & His, Intro Soc, Subs Abuse,
Human G & D , Fund of Coun, Western Civ I, II, Freshman Comp, Vietnam War, Europe Since 1945, Ethics, Technical Writing, Intro to Modern Middle East[SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

TESC:
FEMA: PD Series
ALEK :[/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="1"][I]
“I think therefore I am” Rene Descartes
"Grant me the strength to change the things I can; the serenity to accept the things I can’t... and the wisdom to know the difference".Smile Smile
[/SIZE]
[/B][/I]
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Navy"]For those who believe, no proof is necessary; for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. [I][I][I][I][SIZE="1"]Stuart Chase[/SIZE][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update! - by jacanyardie - 12-13-2009, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Griffin Gives Carnegie Mellon University A Record $3 Billion LevelUP 3 105 10-06-2026, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 7 6,239 10-04-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,198 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Update your Signature! sgloer 28 10,879 09-03-2026, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Maltus
  Tuition Exemption for Firefighters vs Peace Officers sanantone 9 5,388 08-24-2026, 11:00 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 727 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,473 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,211 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,108 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,955 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)