Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update!
#5
One thing I have been pondering is for the associates and bachelors degree level, is this a better deal then Penn Foster ? Considering PF supplies you with textbooks and other material. Between the AJU fee's and textbook costs, would an undergrad degree from PF be better, since both are DETC accredited ?

I can totally see how it is a great deal for the Masters level but unfortunately my employer (NYS) does not recognize NA degrees for advancement. Civil Service in our state requires RA degrees only, for civil service testing for advancement.

The only way the AJU MBA might work for me is if I enrolled took courses and transferred them to APUS. That is if APUs would accept them towards an RA degree. I believe APUs is both NA& RA approved. Thinking about this option, but I have already committed to one grad course at TUI starting in Jan. I really need to ponder this option more. I need to run the numbers, since AJU would not be covered under my employer Tuition Reimb , as they do not cover fees or books.

Still pondering this ......
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update! - by peace123 - 12-13-2009, 11:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,122 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Update your Signature! sgloer 28 10,779 09-03-2026, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Maltus
  Tuition Exemption for Firefighters vs Peace Officers sanantone 9 5,326 08-24-2026, 11:00 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 676 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,397 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,176 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,058 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,842 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,845 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,756 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)