12-18-2009, 06:44 PM
notaseal Wrote:Well I got DENIED as I thought. Heres a play by play
We had a meeting about 12 of us, all E-6, E-7's then theres lonely E-3 me.
He gets up leaves next door, I follow. I ask his security for a second alone, he told me to talk to the captain (O-6) I asked him he told me go ahead, then there was an O-5 in army, she let me go. Then as I walk up he trys to pose for a picture I tell him its strictly business and ask for the letter. He tells me absolutely not, and that he has to know the person first. I asked him if he had a minute lol. Then he left into the sunset... probably wondering who that cocky ass E-3 was.
I'm not gonna lie, that took balls. I don't know if I would have done it. +100 cool points.
Sucks you got rejected though.
Jesse
BA, Thomas Edison State College
MS, Grand Canyon University
BA, Thomas Edison State College
MS, Grand Canyon University


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)