Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Empire State College Admissions Woes
#15
a4tunatemom Wrote:She received her enrollment agreement, too. She will probably fax it today. If I ever get out your way for any other reason, I would LOVE to meet. I think it would be a blast. Does AJU have an official graduation ceremony? We could meet in Alabama!

Danielle
>>

I don't know- but that's an idea! (if they don't I vote for meeting in Hawaii Big Grin )
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Empire State College Admissions Woes - by 94steve - 12-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Empire State College Admissions Woes - by cookderosa - 12-18-2009, 02:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,256 Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,643 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,822 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 339 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 367 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,316 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,013 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,875 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 534 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 730 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)