Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Empire State College Admissions Woes
#5
Thanks! As soon as I read it I remembered you posting about it before. I guess I just put it out of my mind because it wasn't online and I live in Maryland.

My 17 year old daughter is thinking of applying to Andrew Jackson for a Masters of Science in Criminal Justice and I wanted to be sure she had checked out all of her options first. She has already been accepted into Lynn University's Masters of Science in Criminal Justice Administration program but I don't think she or I can afford it.

Thanks again for always being so helpful and quick to answer people's questions!

Danielle
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Empire State College Admissions Woes - by a4tunatemom - 12-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Empire State College Admissions Woes - by 94steve - 12-16-2009, 12:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,446 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,673 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,839 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 342 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 379 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,328 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,030 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,887 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 545 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 738 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)