Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Empire State College Admissions Woes
#8
sunnyjohn Wrote:I'm scouring the Ashford website trying to find this info?

Where? Where? Where on the website!!!!!!

I SO want to get a degree in Biology, Chemistry or Physics!



I'll pack the cats and the suitcases in the car and move for this one!
>>

It's not on the website, it was an ad in our local newspaper. Go to Ashford .edu and call the local Clinton number. Ask about the GPA scholarship- they can email you the pdf document and or tell you about it. They have an agreement in the sciences with University of Iowa, I think it's a 3+2 or similar. Anyway, hurry, the deadline is soon- I think it's for Spring.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Empire State College Admissions Woes - by 94steve - 12-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Empire State College Admissions Woes - by cookderosa - 12-16-2009, 03:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,389 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,666 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  $100 1 credit Graduate Education courses from The Federal Reserve & Wichita State U KaraStarbuck 8 3,835 09-02-2026, 11:29 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 341 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 377 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,325 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,025 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,881 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 542 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 736 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)