01-04-2010, 10:49 PM
I put this is another thread but I figured I'd post in this thread as it is appropriate. For the record I LOVE ALEKS. It's not easy credits like some people might think and you work for every single credit you get. Anyway here is a bit of frustration I'm stuck on right now...
Ok see this is irritating. ALEKS threw this unsolvable problem at me....tan(theta)=-sqrt(11)/5
It wants you to use fundamental Trig identities to solve this which is something I'm very familiar with. This is not a proper function though. There is no way I can see to solve this. Maybe my brain is just mush. hilarious
*NOTE*Please do not try and solve this problem. I'm merely posting my frustration.
Ok see this is irritating. ALEKS threw this unsolvable problem at me....tan(theta)=-sqrt(11)/5
It wants you to use fundamental Trig identities to solve this which is something I'm very familiar with. This is not a proper function though. There is no way I can see to solve this. Maybe my brain is just mush. hilarious
*NOTE*Please do not try and solve this problem. I'm merely posting my frustration.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)