Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update!
#25
I started looking into this and talked to admissions today. The good news is they will take my credits from bob jones university!! (35) the negative is I can only bring in 30 of the clep, dsst and Fema. So the way I am looking at this is I will be ahead 16 credits. But the negative is I can not take any more Clep or Dsst. What to do, What to do???:confused:
________________________

CLEP
Intro to Psychology 53/50
Intro to Management 59/50
Intro to Sociology 62/50
Humanities 54/50

DSST
Intro to Computing 56/45
World Religions 405/400


FEMA
19

Community College 9 sm hours Gen Elective


[SIZE="5"]CREDITS[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]49/120[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update! - by pcs - 01-12-2010, 08:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,070 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Update your Signature! sgloer 28 10,735 09-03-2026, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Maltus
  Tuition Exemption for Firefighters vs Peace Officers sanantone 9 5,288 08-24-2026, 11:00 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 641 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,342 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,147 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,032 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,765 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,748 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,641 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)