Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update!
#35
cookderosa Wrote:>>

Oh wow, $45 per credit for undergrad and $95 per credit for grad. Interesting. Fees are still the same, $400 per semester.

The fee is a little iffy, but still overall that's not too bad for an NA degree.

My wife is finally signed up with AJU. She's going for a Communications degree. She's currently in a solid job as a CAD Tech, but she wanted options, and the NA degree was fine for her. And as a bonus, it will finally appease her Mom, who's been on her for years to get back into school and finish a degree.

And Bonus, the English Comp class at AJU uses the book I had bought for Straighterline when I was planning on getting my Eng101 done through them, so that saved us a few $ on books.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Andrew Jackson University-Sponsored Tuition Termination-Update! - by TMW2010 - 01-23-2010, 12:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,100 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Update your Signature! sgloer 28 10,745 09-03-2026, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Maltus
  Tuition Exemption for Firefighters vs Peace Officers sanantone 9 5,302 08-24-2026, 11:00 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 651 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,361 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,155 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,041 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,795 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,772 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,696 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)