01-28-2010, 04:35 PM
It has just been an absolutely crazy week and the Gremlins have worn me down.
I had a horrible day at school today, but it was not the kids, I had a great bunch of kids and they reminded me why I want to put myself through all this. I LOVE teaching. The day seems to fly by and I love interacting with the kids, I love when I can see that little lightbulb go off. So I am going to beat Foundations of Education, I am going to Slay memorizing court cases and I am going to pulverize demoralling thoughts:patriot:
Ok I am off to really study and Thanks again
I had a horrible day at school today, but it was not the kids, I had a great bunch of kids and they reminded me why I want to put myself through all this. I LOVE teaching. The day seems to fly by and I love interacting with the kids, I love when I can see that little lightbulb go off. So I am going to beat Foundations of Education, I am going to Slay memorizing court cases and I am going to pulverize demoralling thoughts:patriot:
Ok I am off to really study and Thanks again
Linda
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)