02-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Thanks guys!
I was not aware that Officers did not qualify for the GI Bill but now that I think about it it makes perfect sense that gov't wouldn't be throwing college money at people who already had their undergrad.
I've spoken to a number of recruiters and I've found it really difficult to get clear answers to my questions. They just want you sign and go (which I am not about to do w/o fully knowing whether I'm going to get what I want out of them)
haha, recruiters are the nicest people too...I get the feeling they stretch the truth a a lot to get signatures.
Ya'll are right about active duty...if you train that long to fly combat operations you might as well fly combat.
Yeah, my grandad flew airlines after he retired from the AF and I have a buddy who's flying for Horizon right now. I would do anything but fly Airlines. Everyone tells me it's underpaid and over rated.
If anyone else has any more input please post.
thanks again!
I was not aware that Officers did not qualify for the GI Bill but now that I think about it it makes perfect sense that gov't wouldn't be throwing college money at people who already had their undergrad.
I've spoken to a number of recruiters and I've found it really difficult to get clear answers to my questions. They just want you sign and go (which I am not about to do w/o fully knowing whether I'm going to get what I want out of them)
haha, recruiters are the nicest people too...I get the feeling they stretch the truth a a lot to get signatures.
Ya'll are right about active duty...if you train that long to fly combat operations you might as well fly combat.
Yeah, my grandad flew airlines after he retired from the AF and I have a buddy who's flying for Horizon right now. I would do anything but fly Airlines. Everyone tells me it's underpaid and over rated.
If anyone else has any more input please post.
thanks again!
[SIZE="1"]
BSBA Gen'l Management-TESC
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
CLEP's Completed:
Western Civ I&II-62,58 respectively
US History I&II-both 65
Freshman Comp-65
Natural Sciences-51:confused:
Humanities-62
Macro&Micro Eco-66,68 respectively
Social Sciences and History-54
Principles of Marketing-66
American Gov't-61
Intro to Psych-68
Human Growth & Development-63
A&IL-70
P of Management-63
English Comp w/essay-62:hurray:
BizLaw-67
DSST's completed: P of Supervision-452, Orgz'l Behavior-73, HRM-60, Intro to Business-449, Intro to comp'ing-429, MIS-446, M&B-59, P of Finance-427, P of Financial Accounting-64, BizLaw2- 68, Biz Ethics-
ALEK's courses completed:
Pre-calculus
Introduction to Statistics
TECEP's:
Public Relations Thought & Practice
Ops Management
Biz Policy
TESC Courses:
Managerial *Comm*-A
[/SIZE]
Hours so far = [SIZE="4"]123[/SIZE]
BSBA Gen'l Management-TESC
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
CLEP's Completed:
Western Civ I&II-62,58 respectively
US History I&II-both 65
Freshman Comp-65
Natural Sciences-51:confused:
Humanities-62
Macro&Micro Eco-66,68 respectively
Social Sciences and History-54
Principles of Marketing-66
American Gov't-61
Intro to Psych-68
Human Growth & Development-63
A&IL-70
P of Management-63
English Comp w/essay-62:hurray:
BizLaw-67
DSST's completed: P of Supervision-452, Orgz'l Behavior-73, HRM-60, Intro to Business-449, Intro to comp'ing-429, MIS-446, M&B-59, P of Finance-427, P of Financial Accounting-64, BizLaw2- 68, Biz Ethics-
ALEK's courses completed:
Pre-calculus
Introduction to Statistics
TECEP's:
Public Relations Thought & Practice
Ops Management
Biz Policy
TESC Courses:
Managerial *Comm*-A
[/SIZE]
Hours so far = [SIZE="4"]123[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)