Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Amberton has recanted...half way at least...
#4
taylor Wrote:How's the Amberton grad program? That's another school we don't hear much about on this forum. I was looking at their Graduate Certificate programs for a while which is only 4 classes which sounded appealing to me.

I like their graduate program. Like any school or any professor, you have to get used to how they teach. We all are scared of change or of the unknown, and I vented before about what I thought was unfair teaching. However, now that I know how certain professor operate I know how accommodate to their way of teaching and succeed.

Amberton just started almost all of the graduate certificates that are offered. I was going to include 2 of them within my MA in Professional Development degree. However, they won't be offering 2 of the courses that I need next semester to graduate, so I'll just have completed 1 of them. I could finish my degree in May and take the other 2 classes to complete the 2nd certificate later, but I might just leave it alone and save myself $1350... yeah, I think I'd prefer to do that... I would at least graduate with the above degree, and a Human Resource Management graduate certificate. That'll do...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Amberton has recanted...half way at least... - by norema - 02-05-2010, 07:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Degrees Out of Reach: Fewer than half of students graudate in 8 years LevelUP 1 2,180 02-05-2025, 06:55 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Amberton website (major) redesign allvia 8 3,091 08-02-2023, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac
  Amberton Fall 2022 ss20ts 2 1,755 07-23-2022, 09:33 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Amberton University - New Degrees Fall 2022 ss20ts 3 2,586 07-15-2022, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Half-off tuition at Walden for BS GoodYellowDogs 1 2,012 01-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Last Post: tjguitar85
  7 months and I'm DONE!!! w/my Masters degree from Amberton norema 32 9,684 04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: krj5045
  Amberton University MA in Professional Development Shemrat 8 3,211 04-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Last Post: krj5045
  Cheaper Than Amberton University? onlinestudent101 17 9,806 04-05-2015, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Poptech
  Half way through BSN, options for finishing online??? Ubuntu_user 19 5,467 12-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Ubuntu_user
  Amberton University:The Next Big Thing? Saharapost 39 11,885 06-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Yanji

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)