Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Amberton has recanted...half way at least...
#1
I initial posted an angry... Amberton Lied to Me!!!... link. Well, they initially stated that my 12 graduate courses would be transfered, which includes 6 credits that went towards my bachelors degree. Amberton later stated that those 6 credits could not be applied towards the Masters degree, since they were applied to my Bachelors degree. I then asked about the other 6 credits and they stated that the date of completing those were also done before the Excelsior conferred date. I, however, pointed out to them that they were not applied towards my Bachelors degree though. They, however, seemed to not want to budge. Well, I waited a couple of months and decided to push the issue again. I explained again to an adviser that Excelsior takes 2 months to confer their degrees, and that those courses were done after I was done with completing my requirements for the Bachelors degree. The adviser told me to have someone at Excelsior send a letter explaining all of that and to indicate when I was actually done with the degree. Well, after I had my Excelsior adviser send a letter explaining that I was done with my degree 2 months before the conferred date. The Amberton adviser finally allowed those 6 credits to transfer.... Whew!!! Now I can graduate in 7 months time as I wanted to on May 21st.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Amberton has recanted...half way at least... - by norema - 02-05-2010, 06:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Degrees Out of Reach: Fewer than half of students graudate in 8 years LevelUP 1 2,145 02-05-2025, 06:55 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Amberton website (major) redesign allvia 8 3,009 08-02-2023, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac
  Amberton Fall 2022 ss20ts 2 1,726 07-23-2022, 09:33 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Amberton University - New Degrees Fall 2022 ss20ts 3 2,560 07-15-2022, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Half-off tuition at Walden for BS GoodYellowDogs 1 1,998 01-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Last Post: tjguitar85
  7 months and I'm DONE!!! w/my Masters degree from Amberton norema 32 9,628 04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Last Post: krj5045
  Amberton University MA in Professional Development Shemrat 8 3,182 04-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Last Post: krj5045
  Cheaper Than Amberton University? onlinestudent101 17 9,777 04-05-2015, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Poptech
  Half way through BSN, options for finishing online??? Ubuntu_user 19 5,421 12-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Ubuntu_user
  Amberton University:The Next Big Thing? Saharapost 39 11,813 06-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Yanji

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)