02-11-2010, 11:15 PM
I didn't understand when that was first written, I figured some people seem to pass so easy and I am not totally math incapable, BUT ALEKS is driving me nutsbanghead I did not remember nearly as much as I thought I did and I get very frustrated when I make stupid addition mistakes. Maybe I am just to old for math:mad: I started out assesed at some rediculous number like 14% and I have only worked my way up to 50%.
Now I understand why IrishJohn was so upset with this thing. I guess I just need to take it slow and relax. I am afraid to put it away for a couple of days because then I could forget the whole thing.:ack:
I will perservere and I will conquer, If I could get B's In both college Trig and Algebra I can learn this $--T I just can not let it beat me.
Now I understand why IrishJohn was so upset with this thing. I guess I just need to take it slow and relax. I am afraid to put it away for a couple of days because then I could forget the whole thing.:ack:
I will perservere and I will conquer, If I could get B's In both college Trig and Algebra I can learn this $--T I just can not let it beat me.
Linda
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)