02-22-2010, 02:39 PM
The InstantCert flashcard system is as good as people say. It's a great way to help prepare you for the test (though you should generally supplement it with other sources).
I've heard that the Management Information Systems (MIS) DSST is one of the least challenging Upper Level exam. I recently took Intro to World Religions (UL credit at most schools), which I believe is doable in 2 weeks with some diligent study.
Hope it works out for you,
R.
I've heard that the Management Information Systems (MIS) DSST is one of the least challenging Upper Level exam. I recently took Intro to World Religions (UL credit at most schools), which I believe is doable in 2 weeks with some diligent study.
Hope it works out for you,
R.
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback
Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)