02-22-2010, 02:55 PM
soupbone Wrote:I spoke to Mr. Burton as well and he calmed my nerves a bit. He said that the problem is in the database, and not the advisor. He said that the Aleks course will be listed as Math 102 and it's just going to take a while to get it updated. I'm going to watch my academic eval like a hawk now to make sure it's credited as Math 102. I'm glad I'm a member of this forum, otherwise I'd be pulling my hair out right now. :ack:
Great job! WhooHooo! Linda's Dear Husband has all of our thanks for getting her steamed this morning. Love a woman with a purpose (cough*attitude*cough)
milelol: :hurray:
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry
TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔ
!

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)