Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trying to decide between these two grad schools
#6
:iagree: I think you need to look at why you are doing this and which will better help you reach your goal, but I think you also have to consider the as I call Grind factor. I would really like to take Calculus and Physics and either or both would be great to have on my trancript. The problem is I know I would not enjoy taking either and would find it a terrible grind. For that reason I have decided to leave them off my current plan. I don't want to get bogged down and lose sight of the finish line. I would rather get my degree taking courses I enjoy, later if I have time I can see if I can stick to the ones with high Grind Factors.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trying to decide between these two grad schools - by Lindagerr - 02-24-2010, 08:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 383 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  CS degree for research grad school ECE focus Miaki 5 2,284 02-13-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: mundi5
  Med Schools - Interesting Lists bjcheung77 2 4,780 12-27-2025, 01:26 PM
Last Post: clep3705
  Billionaires who founded schools... bjcheung77 0 1,193 07-03-2025, 11:09 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Grad school recommendation letters Armadillo1 4 3,229 04-30-2025, 07:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  College tuition has fallen significantly at many schools LevelUP 2 2,269 03-25-2025, 05:26 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  NJCU pursues merger, U of Phoenix sale, UK possible closures of private schools... bjcheung77 3 3,194 03-19-2025, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Jahaza
  Any schools that offer certs like WGU? inferno14 5 4,485 03-02-2025, 04:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  any Cert-free schools? pluggingalong 2 2,057 08-24-2024, 09:44 PM
Last Post: pluggingalong
  Which schools accept NCCRS? wow 12 4,956 08-17-2024, 07:22 AM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)