Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dantes -> FHSU -> University?
#1
Hi guys. First off, I want to say I'm loving this site. I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma and this site has helped me knock out 9 hours of ll free electives so far. You guys are awesome.

So, here's my situation...

I recently switched majors to Multidisciplinary Studies which basically left me with 15 LL free elective hours, 10 UL free elective hours and my capstone remaining. The lower level hours are easy to test out of through CLEP or DANTES. Although I don't have solid info yet, it appears that all DANTES transfer in as LL regardless of the ACE recommendation at OU. Hardly anyone on campus seems to even know what DSST or DANTES is.

Because of all this and reading about the straighterline to FHSU technique, I am wondering if I can get UL credit at FHSU for DANTES tests and then transfer it to OU as UL credit in order to fulfill my free elective requirements. Does anyone have experience doing anything like this at OU or any other major B&M universities?

I'm also interested in hearing if anyone else here has any other creative ideas to help me get these UD credits out of the way. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dantes -> FHSU -> University? - by sooner423 - 03-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Dantes -> FHSU -> University? - by NAP - 03-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Dantes -> FHSU -> University? - by sooner423 - 03-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Dantes -> FHSU -> University? - by skyfall123 - 03-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Dantes -> FHSU -> University? - by sooner423 - 03-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Dantes -> FHSU -> University? - by skyfall123 - 03-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Dantes -> FHSU -> University? - by sooner423 - 03-05-2010, 05:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Griffin Gives Carnegie Mellon University A Record $3 Billion LevelUP 3 139 10-06-2026, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 7 6,261 10-04-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,220 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 743 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,484 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,220 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,975 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 12,010 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,857 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21
  Commonwealth University College of Medicine - $18.5K (4 years total) bjcheung77 7 4,970 12-31-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: degreedude80

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)