06-08-2010, 01:26 PM
I am scheduled to take the CLEP Bio at the end of July but today I found out I don't necessarily need it because the DSST Environment and Humanity will cover my science and global understanding requirement.
Should I cancel the test and forefeit the 30 dollar registration fee and take 2 or 3 easier exams to make up for the credits or just go for it? I know nothing about biology so I would have to learn it all.
Should I cancel the test and forefeit the 30 dollar registration fee and take 2 or 3 easier exams to make up for the credits or just go for it? I know nothing about biology so I would have to learn it all.
[SIZE="3"]Jamie[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]88 Credits from UHartford - BA Psych
Then an amazing husband and beautiful baby boy
Now:
Charter Oak State College[/SIZE]
Passed:
CLEP Sociology - 56
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling - 60
DSST Intro to Law Enforcement - 60
DSST Organizational Behavior - 59
CLEP Educational Psych - 58
DSST Foundations of Education- 53
DSST Environment/Humanity - 60
DSST Here's to your Health - 445
DSST Criminal Justice - 421
DSST Substance Abuse - 442
[SIZE="1"]Upcoming exams:
NONE! hilarious [/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]88 Credits from UHartford - BA Psych
Then an amazing husband and beautiful baby boy
Now:
Charter Oak State College[/SIZE]
Passed:
CLEP Sociology - 56
DSST Fundamentals of Counseling - 60
DSST Intro to Law Enforcement - 60
DSST Organizational Behavior - 59
CLEP Educational Psych - 58
DSST Foundations of Education- 53
DSST Environment/Humanity - 60
DSST Here's to your Health - 445
DSST Criminal Justice - 421
DSST Substance Abuse - 442
[SIZE="1"]Upcoming exams:
NONE! hilarious [/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)