Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Questions on Biology Clep-peterson test
#15
vanessa000abc Wrote:I really appreciate your time on writing those insightful points here. I didn't found the things you list on the IC feedback forum. So those question could be invaluable for me to add on my studying. I still have five days to study and I believe by that time that I will be ready. Thank you so much.
BTW, do you suggest me to take Peterson test 3? I heard that the test 3 is much more complicated than the real CLEP. I just don't want be discouraged.


Yes take them all, they are all great practice and I didn't find Petersons test 3 to be much harder than the real CLEP.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Questions on Biology Clep-peterson test - by BabyTex - 06-26-2010, 09:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,627 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,630 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  VESI courses questions DIGI-212 1 2,509 04-01-2025, 01:28 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  RA Credit Source for General Biology II + Lab aseneca 2 2,150 03-31-2025, 11:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Are discussion questions becoming irrelevant with AI?? Vle045 26 10,493 08-19-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 1,484 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,238 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  The American Dream Academy Closing 4/30 Questions SophiaPrincess 14 9,694 05-08-2024, 12:15 AM
Last Post: upgrayedd
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,579 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 2,034 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)