Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Questions on Biology Clep-peterson test
#16
I made 53% on the 3rd Peterson test. I am so nervous now, because I am taking the test tomorrow at 8:30am. I think I am ready, but I also don't want to be too positive. Wish me luck.

Thank you for those who have kindly give me suggestions and encouragement.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Questions on Biology Clep-peterson test - by vanessa000abc - 06-28-2010, 12:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,695 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,637 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  VESI courses questions DIGI-212 1 2,519 04-01-2025, 01:28 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  RA Credit Source for General Biology II + Lab aseneca 2 2,153 03-31-2025, 11:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Are discussion questions becoming irrelevant with AI?? Vle045 26 10,558 08-19-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Elite colleges are lying about how much test scores mean LevelUP 0 1,495 06-12-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,257 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  The American Dream Academy Closing 4/30 Questions SophiaPrincess 14 9,704 05-08-2024, 12:15 AM
Last Post: upgrayedd
  Test score rogeryoung 4 2,585 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 2,044 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)