Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another TESC Question
#1
I'm looking at the BSAST in Aviation Maintenance Technology and developing my degree plan. Thomas Edison State College | BSAST in Aviation Maintenance Technology Credit Distribution

I currently have an FAA Airframe and Powerplant license. TESC says it is worth 67 credits. Where do I find what credits it counts for? It seems obvious to me that the 45 credits in the area of study and 15 free electives would be covered but the other 7?

I've looked through the catalog and I don't see it broken down anywhere?

I know I have more Cleps to do but I'd like be as close as I can before I enroll. It would be nice to know where the other seven credits fall.
AAS Aviation Maintenance Technology CCAF

CLEP
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature 67
College Composition Modular/No Essay 62
American Government 56
College Mathematics 53
Introductory Psychology 66
Introductory Sociology 58
Humanities 63
Information Systems and Computer Technology 69
College Composition 54
History of the United States I 63

DSST
Principles of Public Speaking 58
Technical Writing 55
Here's to Your Health 440
A History of the Vietnam War 69
Introduction to Computing 443
Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union 54
Ethics in America 433
Western Europe since 1945 46
Principles of Statistics 407
Art of the Western World 50
Introduction to the Modern Middle East 59
Intro to World Religions 437
Civil War and Reconstruction 56
General Anthropology 55
Human Culture and Geography 59
Substance Abuse 465
Environment and Humanity 58
Organizational Behavior 60


Messages In This Thread
Another TESC Question - by r72gsaol - 08-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Another TESC Question - by cookderosa - 08-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Another TESC Question - by r72gsaol - 08-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Another TESC Question - by cookderosa - 08-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Another TESC Question - by r72gsaol - 08-04-2010, 12:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 8,869 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 11,274 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  GPA Question mysonx3 10 6,469 08-26-2018, 11:51 AM
Last Post: katelynn
  Question about TESU UL Requirements mysonx3 1 3,310 08-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Equivalency Question dexter1326 4 4,129 08-16-2018, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  TESU Course equivalency question. jbwyo 6 4,289 08-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC Individualised Studies Question Tedium 12 6,258 08-01-2018, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tedium
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,469 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Replacing LL with UL duplicate course question (COSC) ReyMysterioso 6 4,121 07-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Last Post: topdog98
  COSC transfer question Paramedic12 8 4,470 06-29-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Tedium

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)