Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Precalc/100-level Math Help
#7
redheadsrule Wrote:I'm literally only a math class away from graduating with my Assoc. in Broadcasting Technology. (I plan on transferring to TESC for either Communications or Journalism). I have taken precalc three times :ack: and have consistently quit due to extreme self-frustration, even as close as only a few tests from leaving the class. I've had great teachers, so it's all on me. I'm getting ready to take it one more time but realized there must be an easier way to deal with this.


How hard are the Clep Math Exams? The DSST exams?
Anyone else out there a total FAIL on math-related issues and found a way to knock out a buttload of credits?


Thanks - oh, and yes, I've been reading posts until my eyes turn glassy. I just thought I'd ask a more specific line of questions. Thanks!!!


RedHeadsRule

Can you take the College Math CLEP? It is basically high-school level math concepts.
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Precalc/100-level Math Help - by redheadsrule - 05-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Precalc/100-level Math Help - by bricabrac - 05-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Precalc/100-level Math Help - by rmroberts - 05-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Precalc/100-level Math Help - by sandy_ - 08-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Precalc/100-level Math Help - by bricabrac - 08-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Precalc/100-level Math Help - by Levi - 08-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Precalc/100-level Math Help - by redheadsrule - 05-03-2010, 08:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,868 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  I went crazy and bought 5 - Level 7 Diploma's... bjcheung77 17 10,146 04-19-2026, 09:18 AM
Last Post: wow
  OTHM Level 7 Public Admin Channy 0 734 02-18-2026, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Channy
  Level 5 TEFL Diploma - £120 Kalas 13 4,584 01-06-2026, 02:25 PM
Last Post: CollegeStudentAC
  Online undergraduate 300/400(0) level Political Science Stonybeach 6 2,764 08-20-2025, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,543 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Job market for online adjuncts in math/physics soba 3 2,292 06-12-2025, 02:32 PM
Last Post: wow
  ASU Universal Learner Math Weekly Courses Now NON-PROCTORED ! Captainrekt000 16 21,914 05-05-2025, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Self Paced Spanish Upper Level Courses TESOLer12 0 2,061 04-03-2025, 02:18 AM
Last Post: TESOLer12
  CSM Math - what's it like? CircleT7 26 10,774 12-27-2024, 09:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)