Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Has anyone taken the new College Composition or College Composition Modular exam???
#5
Thanks for the info! I am probably going to take the college composition exam and get the essay section over with. However, in your opinion, is it worth my time to also take the college composition modular exam as well? I don't know what college I want to apply the CLEP credits too yet and I am wondering if I should take both of the exams anyways just to cover myself. Thoughts?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Has anyone taken the new College Composition or College Composition Modular exam??? - by clepmama - 08-11-2010, 09:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,634 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Survey: Majority of Americans Say College Not Affordable LevelUP 15 1,761 09-25-2026, 10:24 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  NYU foreign language proficiency exam lavagirl 8 3,688 09-09-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  College costs top $100,000 at 15 schools LevelUP 0 371 08-21-2026, 01:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 405 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,404 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  Tohono O’odham Community College: $34.25 Credit Hour! Ares 12 7,089 07-22-2026, 03:25 PM
Last Post: tomicavols
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,955 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Academic ‘boot camp’ helps veterans build college confidence LevelUP 0 561 06-30-2026, 07:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 763 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)