Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I hate you ALEKS!!!
L_Hancock Wrote:That one took me longer than I'd planned to. One interesting note - my adviser warned me not to take too many Aleks.com or FEMA classes, as they're not assigned a grade (at least at TESC), and, to him, it was "the easy way out" (guess he hasn't taken any, then)

I'm sure your advisor means well, but if he has issues with alternate ways to earn credit, he really is working at the wrong school.
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin


My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-11-2009, 01:21 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by okiemom - 12-11-2009, 05:44 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-11-2009, 06:36 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by okiemom - 12-12-2009, 09:13 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-12-2009, 05:42 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by annegirl - 12-12-2009, 06:37 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by nj593 - 12-12-2009, 07:16 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-12-2009, 07:40 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by taylor - 12-12-2009, 07:51 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by okiemom - 12-12-2009, 10:37 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by nj593 - 12-13-2009, 07:33 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by nj593 - 12-13-2009, 07:36 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by taylor - 12-13-2009, 12:35 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-13-2009, 01:37 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by MISin08 - 12-13-2009, 04:17 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by annegirl - 12-13-2009, 07:02 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by nj593 - 12-13-2009, 07:13 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by MISin08 - 12-13-2009, 07:37 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by taylor - 12-14-2009, 04:02 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by taylor - 12-14-2009, 06:08 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by P00057870 - 12-14-2009, 07:30 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-16-2009, 11:57 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-16-2009, 04:57 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by tmcpherson13 - 12-19-2009, 10:25 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by taylor - 12-20-2009, 04:59 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 12-20-2009, 10:27 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by dark_dan - 12-21-2009, 12:26 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by tmcpherson13 - 12-21-2009, 10:33 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-24-2009, 03:50 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jadechow - 12-24-2009, 03:56 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-24-2009, 04:05 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-24-2009, 04:14 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jadechow - 12-24-2009, 05:12 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-24-2009, 05:37 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 12-24-2009, 11:50 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 12-26-2009, 12:21 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 12-26-2009, 01:37 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-26-2009, 08:20 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 12-26-2009, 08:42 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 12-26-2009, 09:59 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 12-26-2009, 10:08 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 12-27-2009, 12:22 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 12-27-2009, 01:22 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 12-27-2009, 02:00 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 12-27-2009, 02:48 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-27-2009, 02:50 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by nj593 - 12-27-2009, 07:41 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by tester - 12-27-2009, 11:46 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 12-27-2009, 11:51 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 12-27-2009, 12:11 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 12-27-2009, 12:41 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 12-27-2009, 01:33 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-28-2009, 02:56 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 12-28-2009, 06:07 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-28-2009, 10:08 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 12-28-2009, 10:26 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-28-2009, 10:59 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by tester - 12-28-2009, 11:12 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-28-2009, 11:18 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 12-28-2009, 11:26 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 12-28-2009, 11:31 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-28-2009, 11:33 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 12-28-2009, 11:37 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-28-2009, 12:18 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 12-28-2009, 12:35 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-28-2009, 08:05 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 12-28-2009, 09:06 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 12-28-2009, 09:15 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-28-2009, 09:30 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-30-2009, 04:59 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 12-30-2009, 05:03 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-30-2009, 05:06 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by taylor - 12-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 12-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 12-30-2009, 05:22 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-30-2009, 05:24 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-30-2009, 05:24 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-30-2009, 05:26 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 12-30-2009, 05:53 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by MISin08 - 12-30-2009, 05:56 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 12-30-2009, 06:03 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by KUJO - 12-30-2009, 06:04 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by alleycat - 12-30-2009, 06:25 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by dark_dan - 12-30-2009, 06:42 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by a4tunatemom - 12-30-2009, 06:48 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 12-30-2009, 07:05 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by JanusthePhoenix - 12-30-2009, 07:55 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Basket Weaver - 12-30-2009, 08:43 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 12-30-2009, 09:31 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by categ - 12-30-2009, 10:00 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Ruddigore - 12-31-2009, 10:50 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 12-31-2009, 11:58 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jadechow - 12-31-2009, 02:48 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 12-31-2009, 04:27 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 12-31-2009, 04:28 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 12-31-2009, 04:31 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by PeteDude - 12-31-2009, 04:37 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 12-31-2009, 06:33 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jadechow - 12-31-2009, 10:23 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 12-31-2009, 11:03 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by daniellevine - 01-01-2010, 03:09 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 01-01-2010, 07:47 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-02-2010, 07:20 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by JanusthePhoenix - 01-02-2010, 08:12 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 01-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 01-03-2010, 01:59 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 01-03-2010, 02:34 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 01-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by P00057870 - 01-03-2010, 03:41 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 01-03-2010, 04:12 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by P00057870 - 01-03-2010, 04:23 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 01-03-2010, 04:50 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 01-03-2010, 05:31 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 01-03-2010, 06:54 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 01-03-2010, 08:12 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 01-04-2010, 02:53 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 01-04-2010, 03:27 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 01-04-2010, 04:29 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-04-2010, 06:02 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-04-2010, 06:06 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by nj593 - 01-04-2010, 06:20 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 01-04-2010, 06:55 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 01-04-2010, 07:20 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 01-04-2010, 10:40 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 01-04-2010, 10:49 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 01-05-2010, 02:01 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by tester - 01-05-2010, 05:05 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 01-05-2010, 10:20 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 01-05-2010, 11:49 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-05-2010, 01:03 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-05-2010, 01:05 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-05-2010, 01:07 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 01-05-2010, 01:52 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by nj593 - 01-05-2010, 03:26 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by nj593 - 01-05-2010, 03:29 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by alleycat - 01-05-2010, 03:53 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 01-05-2010, 05:52 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 01-05-2010, 05:58 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by KUJO - 01-05-2010, 10:27 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 01-06-2010, 12:13 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 01-07-2010, 09:29 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 01-07-2010, 10:03 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 01-08-2010, 12:37 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 01-08-2010, 01:12 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jmanion - 01-08-2010, 10:40 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-15-2010, 10:24 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by alleycat - 01-15-2010, 10:29 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jadechow - 01-15-2010, 11:34 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-15-2010, 05:50 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 01-15-2010, 06:08 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jadechow - 01-15-2010, 06:09 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Ruddigore - 01-15-2010, 06:39 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by MISin08 - 01-24-2010, 01:00 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 01-24-2010, 01:11 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by MISin08 - 01-24-2010, 01:28 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by annegirl - 01-24-2010, 01:37 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 01-24-2010, 01:39 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by annegirl - 01-24-2010, 01:40 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 01-24-2010, 01:41 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by MISin08 - 01-24-2010, 04:34 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by momtomany5 - 01-24-2010, 05:29 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 01-24-2010, 05:48 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by NAP - 01-24-2010, 06:06 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by annegirl - 01-25-2010, 12:20 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 01-25-2010, 04:43 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 01-25-2010, 11:39 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by KUJO - 01-26-2010, 12:00 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 01-26-2010, 12:00 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-26-2010, 06:02 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jeff - 01-26-2010, 07:00 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 01-26-2010, 07:37 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jeff - 01-26-2010, 08:02 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 01-26-2010, 09:20 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by soupbone - 01-26-2010, 09:46 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Tasman - 01-26-2010, 10:47 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by mlwilliamsiv - 01-26-2010, 10:51 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by peace123 - 01-26-2010, 10:53 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Tasman - 01-26-2010, 11:04 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 01-26-2010, 11:07 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Tasman - 01-26-2010, 11:18 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 01-27-2010, 12:10 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 02-11-2010, 11:15 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by mlwilliamsiv - 02-12-2010, 02:06 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Tasman - 02-12-2010, 06:57 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 02-12-2010, 07:39 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by mlwilliamsiv - 02-12-2010, 10:02 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 02-12-2010, 11:16 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 03-18-2010, 09:23 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jacanyardie - 03-18-2010, 09:29 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 03-18-2010, 11:10 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 03-18-2010, 11:15 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Tasman - 03-19-2010, 12:24 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 03-19-2010, 10:57 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 03-19-2010, 02:12 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by martialartist - 03-19-2010, 04:31 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 03-20-2010, 10:24 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 03-20-2010, 03:22 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 03-21-2010, 04:15 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 04-13-2010, 03:05 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by MISin08 - 04-13-2010, 03:46 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Kelley - 04-13-2010, 03:46 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by operalady - 04-13-2010, 04:47 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 04-13-2010, 06:16 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 04-15-2010, 11:15 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 04-16-2010, 12:07 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 04-16-2010, 09:49 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 04-19-2010, 10:48 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by doghouse42 - 04-19-2010, 05:01 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 04-19-2010, 05:50 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 04-19-2010, 05:56 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by littleloulou28 - 04-19-2010, 06:43 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by doghouse42 - 04-21-2010, 07:31 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by vsantos316 - 04-21-2010, 07:22 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Tasman - 04-21-2010, 07:51 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 04-21-2010, 08:13 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by wb.john - 04-21-2010, 09:55 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 04-22-2010, 12:12 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by wb.john - 04-22-2010, 12:32 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 04-22-2010, 01:40 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by wb.john - 04-22-2010, 08:43 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jmichelle79 - 04-23-2010, 07:25 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 04-23-2010, 11:44 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by doghouse42 - 04-24-2010, 09:35 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 04-24-2010, 10:20 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jmichelle79 - 04-24-2010, 10:29 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by doghouse42 - 04-25-2010, 11:58 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by TMW2010 - 04-25-2010, 12:34 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by doghouse42 - 04-28-2010, 06:23 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by JimiT20 - 05-05-2010, 09:58 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 05-14-2010, 02:13 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by doghouse42 - 05-14-2010, 02:23 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 05-15-2010, 08:44 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by doghouse42 - 05-25-2010, 01:10 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rmroberts - 05-25-2010, 02:23 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by doghouse42 - 05-25-2010, 06:21 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 05-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 05-29-2010, 04:18 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 05-29-2010, 06:47 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by sabwilliams - 06-01-2010, 10:50 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by JBjunior - 06-01-2010, 10:56 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 06-02-2010, 12:09 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by smokey2011 - 06-02-2010, 04:11 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 06-02-2010, 11:31 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 06-02-2010, 11:57 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 06-02-2010, 12:57 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 06-02-2010, 03:40 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by JBjunior - 06-02-2010, 04:38 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 06-09-2010, 01:02 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by sabwilliams - 06-09-2010, 02:58 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 06-09-2010, 03:21 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by L_Hancock - 06-26-2010, 07:34 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jacanyardie - 06-26-2010, 09:46 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 06-27-2010, 12:10 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 07-06-2010, 07:30 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 07-07-2010, 02:48 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 07-07-2010, 04:39 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 07-07-2010, 06:06 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 08-12-2010, 06:46 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 08-21-2010, 11:16 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by IrishJohn - 08-21-2010, 03:07 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 09-13-2010, 03:53 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by KyleH - 09-13-2010, 04:39 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 09-13-2010, 05:12 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 09-13-2010, 10:34 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 09-14-2010, 02:26 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by jacanyardie - 09-15-2010, 07:48 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by PeanutsMom - 09-15-2010, 10:12 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by rickyjo - 09-18-2010, 05:05 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 09-21-2010, 06:19 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by MISin08 - 09-21-2010, 07:31 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 09-21-2010, 09:19 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 09-29-2010, 03:01 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by irnbru - 09-29-2010, 03:58 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by burbuja0512 - 09-29-2010, 04:00 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 09-29-2010, 10:45 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by L_Hancock - 10-01-2010, 07:20 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bricabrac - 10-01-2010, 10:19 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Griffin - 10-02-2010, 08:54 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by burbuja0512 - 10-02-2010, 09:01 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by mtompkins - 10-03-2010, 07:08 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 10-04-2010, 08:44 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 11-19-2010, 06:59 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 11-19-2010, 08:11 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 11-20-2010, 03:32 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by marianne202 - 11-20-2010, 03:34 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 11-20-2010, 03:47 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by NAP - 11-20-2010, 04:18 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 11-20-2010, 08:00 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by bllyshrs - 02-01-2011, 01:45 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by NAP - 02-01-2011, 02:08 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Lindagerr - 02-01-2011, 02:28 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Accounting Man - 02-02-2011, 09:01 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by creative - 02-02-2011, 09:12 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Accounting Man - 02-02-2011, 09:58 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by dblhelx - 02-02-2011, 11:40 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by momtomany5 - 03-01-2011, 09:38 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by cookderosa - 03-01-2011, 10:40 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Firedup4Jesus - 03-05-2011, 07:54 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by plutoon - 08-09-2011, 08:27 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Tasman - 08-10-2011, 01:35 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Merlin - 08-10-2011, 01:56 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by plutoon - 08-10-2011, 11:25 PM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by Merlin - 08-11-2011, 12:17 AM
I hate you ALEKS!!! - by dcan - 08-17-2011, 10:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ALEKS Course; ACE Knowledge Check Inquiry abs_co 11 8,887 05-12-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Sad Does anyone else hate waiting for the next term to start? fromthedepths 9 3,399 06-26-2023, 02:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Need Statsitics, but hate all the Math? The Statisistics TECEP may be your answer. Prloko 9 7,613 05-23-2023, 02:39 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Aleks Math for Liberal Arts Degree ragkrish 5 3,943 02-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ALEKS and CSMlearn Kjblue 3 2,996 10-29-2019, 02:58 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Anyone frustrated with ALEKS? MeOldChina 8 6,824 05-17-2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  How to register for ALEKS akr680 2 2,780 04-28-2019, 10:39 AM
Last Post: akr680
  Aleks courses Supermind 14 7,277 04-01-2019, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Supermind
  Is Aleks still ACE accredited as of now? FilMor 28 12,165 12-14-2018, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  ALEKS question - How does it teach math? magflo 8 8,859 05-06-2018, 08:16 AM
Last Post: burbuja0512

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)