11-19-2010, 06:59 PM
[SIZE="7"]I HATE ALEKS SO MUCH!!!!![/SIZE]banghead
I have been working on Intro to Statistics on and off since August. My DH was helping me, but he has been to involved in his own stuff to help for a while. I have spent over 140 hrs on this so far I am only at 73% of the pie and I am just praying I can assess at at least 70% tonight.:ack:
I just needed to whine to someone :nopity: I was offered 5-6 jobs today and I turned them all down and have been at ALEKS all day I am just frustrated.
I have been working on Intro to Statistics on and off since August. My DH was helping me, but he has been to involved in his own stuff to help for a while. I have spent over 140 hrs on this so far I am only at 73% of the pie and I am just praying I can assess at at least 70% tonight.:ack:
I just needed to whine to someone :nopity: I was offered 5-6 jobs today and I turned them all down and have been at ALEKS all day I am just frustrated.
Linda
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12
Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible St Francis of Assisi
Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC
AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC Dec '12


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)