12-09-2010, 05:28 PM
When I took the Biology CLEP recently this is what I used:
REA Biology Book w/practice tests
Peterson's practice tests
multiple websites listed in the Specific Exam Feedback (If you are a paying member definately check this out)
IC Flashcards - all 878 of them several (maybe 4-5) times
I also last year took a Biology course for highschool. We used Apologia Exploring Creation with Biology. It was very easy to understand.
Don't feel intimidated by this test. It is a very broad test, but it is doable.
Hope this helps. Good luck on your test and let us know how it goes.
REA Biology Book w/practice tests
Peterson's practice tests
multiple websites listed in the Specific Exam Feedback (If you are a paying member definately check this out)
IC Flashcards - all 878 of them several (maybe 4-5) times
I also last year took a Biology course for highschool. We used Apologia Exploring Creation with Biology. It was very easy to understand.
Don't feel intimidated by this test. It is a very broad test, but it is doable.

Hope this helps. Good luck on your test and let us know how it goes.
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71
DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80
, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437
ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.
SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%
PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95
ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89
LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B
TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation
BSBA Accounting
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71
DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80
, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.
SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%
PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95
ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89
LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B
TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation
BSBA Accounting


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)