Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Upper Classes before Gen Ed. Requirements?
#3
I say mix it up--- take a class or exam that relates to your major while doing the GenEd requirements. I have done that , and it does keep me more interested. Right now I'm stuck in Algebra & History h*ll because I took some of the fun stuff early on.
Testing CreditsALEKS- Beginning Algebra, CLEP Intro Psychology, CLEP Principles of Management, CLEP Principles of Marketing, CLEP Info Systems & Computer App, CLEP Intro Sociology, CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature, DSST Environment & Humanity, DSST Here's to Your Health, DSST Organizational Behavior, DSST Personal Finance, DSST Substance Abuse, DSST Supervision
Class Credits
English Composition 1, English Composition 2, Nutrition, Intercultural Communications, Introduction to Business, US History 2, College Algebra, HR Management, Professional Selling, Consumer Behavior, Managing Organizational Change, Art Appreciation, Music Appreciation, Statistics
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Upper Classes before Gen Ed. Requirements? - by GoodtoGo - 02-22-2011, 08:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,110 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Need Classes Now malakaka 8 2,135 12-20-2025, 11:10 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I need cheap classes to boost GPA introsequence 25 14,305 06-09-2025, 08:21 AM
Last Post: KagomeH
Lightbulb I traveled the world while taking OL classes because it was cheaper than room & board LevelUP 3 2,715 04-09-2025, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Haddep
  Self Paced Spanish Upper Level Courses TESOLer12 0 2,121 04-03-2025, 02:18 AM
Last Post: TESOLer12
  Master's Requirements umecyne 10 4,160 01-26-2025, 10:16 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 26 18,837 12-08-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
Lightbulb Three-Year Bachelor's Degrees and DEI Requirements Ares 22 9,400 11-20-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Ares
  Franklin U $5250/yr unlimited classes for union members & families wow 2 2,300 10-31-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: wow
  Reasonably priced upper-division RA math courses Ivo Lah 5 4,812 06-18-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)