Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Absolute cheapest way to "test out" and earn credits?
#5
Your community college is a great bargain and would be a good option too. I pay around $500 for a 3 credit class. There are certain things I just can't learn on my own (math) as much as I try, and need the instructor and classroom time. I have taken a few tests, a few online classes and a few on campus classes. The online classes have been the most difficult by far and have required the most writing assignments. I took CLEPs on subjects I had some prior knowledge of, with the exception of Psychology which I barely passed with a 50.
Your degree plan may include a variety of tests, on campus & online classes depending on how much time you have.
Testing CreditsALEKS- Beginning Algebra, CLEP Intro Psychology, CLEP Principles of Management, CLEP Principles of Marketing, CLEP Info Systems & Computer App, CLEP Intro Sociology, CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature, DSST Environment & Humanity, DSST Here's to Your Health, DSST Organizational Behavior, DSST Personal Finance, DSST Substance Abuse, DSST Supervision
Class Credits
English Composition 1, English Composition 2, Nutrition, Intercultural Communications, Introduction to Business, US History 2, College Algebra, HR Management, Professional Selling, Consumer Behavior, Managing Organizational Change, Art Appreciation, Music Appreciation, Statistics
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Absolute cheapest way to "test out" and earn credits? - by GoodtoGo - 04-02-2011, 07:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,789 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,099 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,536 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,259 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for cheap RA credits bjcheung77 3 1,601 12-29-2025, 01:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How do ECTS credits map to a US degree? EstBob72 4 2,419 12-23-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest Online Doctorate/PhD thequietman 5 6,282 11-07-2025, 03:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEEX FEMA Cybersecurity Ace Credits Student0fLif3 6 2,367 08-25-2025, 01:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Information 3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE) MNomadic 97 43,271 07-30-2025, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,623 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)