Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't access Peterson's Practice Tests
#29
bricabrac Wrote:this is the link I use...its different than the links listed here. see if it works for you?
Home

if your sign on does not work and you need to register again...use national guard, civilian, an ex my base is fort dix nj.

I tried this link and still got the same message. Nothing comes up and it says connection timed out! I didn't get to a screen to try and log in. It seems like any link to Petersons doesn't work for me! Oh, well I guess I'll keep waiting and trying.
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can't access Peterson's Practice Tests - by MA2 - 04-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Can't access Peterson's Practice Tests - by MA2 - 04-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Can't access Peterson's Practice Tests - by MA2 - 04-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Can't access Peterson's Practice Tests - by HorseManiac - 04-07-2011, 07:48 AM
Can't access Peterson's Practice Tests - by NAP - 04-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Can't access Peterson's Practice Tests - by NAP - 04-07-2011, 01:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anthropic Pulls Its Most Powerful AI Models After U.S. Bars Foreign Access LevelUP 5 1,099 06-16-2026, 07:26 AM
Last Post: wow
  EQ & IQ Tests - Where to get them? bjcheung77 4 2,741 04-21-2025, 09:20 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Video Does El Salvador have the best prison in the world? Exclusive access. LevelUP 2 1,787 03-03-2025, 06:19 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Yale will again require standardized tests for admission NotJoeBiden 0 1,259 02-22-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  How do I access the Wikis? mohelena02 1 1,420 09-20-2022, 05:52 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Another step toward open access Alpha 2 2,230 09-13-2022, 09:16 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  FREE Udemy - PMP 2020 Practice tests - 6th Edition - 600 questions bjcheung77 2 2,821 01-03-2020, 11:28 AM
Last Post: doom
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 5,978 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham
  Free websites to practice typing Lewis.Yim 2 6,108 04-19-2019, 07:54 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Specific Exam Feedback Access sonyidgt 0 1,806 05-16-2018, 10:30 AM
Last Post: sonyidgt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)