Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone in Charlotte, NC schedule DSSTs?
#1
I'm wondering what the trick is to getting an appointment for a DSST at Strayer University in south Charlotte. Every time I call the testing center, I am sent directly to voice mail and my calls are never returned. I've heard that they offer testing 5 days a week. The other Strayer location in Charlotte (which does answer phones!) offers only 2 tests -- that's right, only 2 people-- per week and there is a month's wait to get an appt.

Any ideas?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyone in Charlotte, NC schedule DSSTs? - by SandraNC - 04-15-2011, 05:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clackamas Courses - Online or Remote (set schedule) bjcheung77 8 4,656 09-07-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Studying on a Schedule, week by week RedBeardVII 11 4,048 10-03-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: wow
  TEEX Cyber 101 Length/Schedule? Clepper43 2 2,042 07-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Ahead of Schedule - !! Whooohooooo!!!! I'm done :-) futuremrsmlb 40 8,872 04-30-2016, 07:52 AM
Last Post: futuremrsmlb
  Order to take my DSSTs kalishakti 2 1,869 04-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Next four days - 3 DSSTs - Ethics in America, Business Ethics and Criminal Justice GoodYellowDogs 11 3,554 08-25-2014, 04:28 PM
Last Post: GoodYellowDogs
  Refreshed DSSTs - Is there a list? happydayruth 1 1,248 08-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post: cooperalex2004
  AACSB/AACSB/IACBE + CLEPs/DSSTs: Can these two work together? OfficerA 21 7,048 12-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Last Post: OfficerA
  How often do they update the DSSTs? WillisF 3 1,445 11-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: clep3705
  Which UL DSSTs to take? Notnutts 4 1,627 10-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Last Post: NAP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)