Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone in Charlotte, NC schedule DSSTs?
#3
Hello fellow North Carolinian!! I use Strayer South Charlotte campus for all of my DSSTs. I've been using them since middle of last year. I've started to notice lately that they aren't returning calls as quickly. In fact, I just called them today, but didn't get a hold of them. Lisa (one of the proctors), is usually pretty good about answering calls and returning them. I wish there was a better way to get a hold of them. Its a great testing center. I've only had on problem before (computer wouldn't work).

UOP has been talking about testing for years now, but never seemed to be ready. I guess they're finally up and running. They usually require a two week prior notice to set up a test. I've called Strayer a day before I wanted to do a test.

Pfeiffer University - Charlotte is great for CLEPs. I know you wanted DSSTs, but I thought I'd tell you.

@DutchMom. The only reason UOP doesn't charge students proctor fees is because they take all of your money through their courses. No offence to your school, but their courses are SOOO expensive.

Well Sandra, I wish I could help you more. I'm going to try and test there Monday or Tuesday (if they ever call me back). It's great place and I enjoy testing their (it being the closest center I can get). I'll ask Lisa if there is another number, or a better time, that we can call. Good luck and maybe we'll cross paths.
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyone in Charlotte, NC schedule DSSTs? - by FinancialWorld - 04-15-2011, 06:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clackamas Courses - Online or Remote (set schedule) bjcheung77 8 4,641 09-07-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Studying on a Schedule, week by week RedBeardVII 11 4,040 10-03-2021, 11:05 AM
Last Post: wow
  TEEX Cyber 101 Length/Schedule? Clepper43 2 2,039 07-02-2019, 05:42 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Ahead of Schedule - !! Whooohooooo!!!! I'm done :-) futuremrsmlb 40 8,866 04-30-2016, 07:52 AM
Last Post: futuremrsmlb
  Order to take my DSSTs kalishakti 2 1,866 04-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Next four days - 3 DSSTs - Ethics in America, Business Ethics and Criminal Justice GoodYellowDogs 11 3,553 08-25-2014, 04:28 PM
Last Post: GoodYellowDogs
  Refreshed DSSTs - Is there a list? happydayruth 1 1,247 08-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post: cooperalex2004
  AACSB/AACSB/IACBE + CLEPs/DSSTs: Can these two work together? OfficerA 21 7,040 12-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Last Post: OfficerA
  How often do they update the DSSTs? WillisF 3 1,445 11-22-2012, 10:16 AM
Last Post: clep3705
  Which UL DSSTs to take? Notnutts 4 1,626 10-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Last Post: NAP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)