Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shooting to complete TESC by 12/2011... Step In Please !!
#4
I am also (coincidentally) trying to finish by December 2011. I have 84 credits so far.

I am doing a double major in Accounting and Finance through TESC, so I'll need 138 credits to graduate.


Messages In This Thread
Shooting to complete TESC by 12/2011... Step In Please !! - by MA2 - 04-21-2011, 10:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,485 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Excelsior College - B.S. in Engineering Technology Degree [Complete] Wallerstein 4 8,912 03-26-2018, 11:14 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,258 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,614 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,578 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,935 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Time Taken to Complete a Degree with the Big 3 JonW 4 2,766 11-16-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: davewill
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 3,567 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  What Masters programs are a good fit to transfer to from TESC? Doctor H 9 5,181 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Think I'm Going For Associate in Arts (general studies) at TESC RA808 110 29,248 08-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: RA808

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)