Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shooting to complete TESC by 12/2011... Step In Please !!
#9
Maniac Craniac Wrote:Well, that's one way to handle them. :reddevil:
LOL Smile- that looks and sounds very bad. that is why you should not post when tired... Smile

All of your degree plans sound great. My degree plan is for BSBA in Gen Mgmt. I had 92 credits before but I guess when I forwarded my final degree plan over I lost two credits somehow Sad. So I only have 90 credits right now. I plan to take 6 credits starting the 1st with TESC, then once I am planing exactly 3 courses with penn foster, then i will take a humanities test (haven't decided on which one, money and banking along with business and ethics in society from dantes, for the final exam i know TECEP is an option but i may just take the course at tesc. My degree plan is below.
me:
ASBA-TESC-9/2011
BSBA-TESC-6/2012
Awards: Arnold Fletcher Award
MBA-CSU- 5/2014
DBA- undecided


hubby:
A.A.S-TESC-6/2012
BS in Interdisciplinary Studies-Starting Soon


Messages In This Thread
Shooting to complete TESC by 12/2011... Step In Please !! - by emichele20 - 04-23-2011, 08:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,494 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Excelsior College - B.S. in Engineering Technology Degree [Complete] Wallerstein 4 8,915 03-26-2018, 11:14 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,266 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,620 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,587 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,941 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Time Taken to Complete a Degree with the Big 3 JonW 4 2,769 11-16-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: davewill
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 3,573 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  What Masters programs are a good fit to transfer to from TESC? Doctor H 9 5,190 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Think I'm Going For Associate in Arts (general studies) at TESC RA808 110 29,276 08-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: RA808

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)