Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shooting to complete TESC by 12/2011... Step In Please !!
#23
After I finish my second degree, I'll probably get a job (hopefully there will be some left :p ) and then work on an MBA. I'm looking into Columbia College's MBA program. They're regionally accredited and fairly affordable, with graduate courses going for $330 per credit. I believe its all online, but I'll be checking into that later on. I found a lot of colleges and universities on geteducated.com. Its a really great website. They have a Diploma Mill Police section :roflol:.

All in all, I just want to get working and earning more money Smile
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits


Messages In This Thread
Shooting to complete TESC by 12/2011... Step In Please !! - by FinancialWorld - 04-28-2011, 06:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 12,521 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Excelsior College - B.S. in Engineering Technology Degree [Complete] Wallerstein 4 8,921 03-26-2018, 11:14 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 3,282 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 4,643 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 6,609 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 17,965 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Time Taken to Complete a Degree with the Big 3 JonW 4 2,772 11-16-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: davewill
  UExcel Business Information Systems TESC Equivalency laughter 4 3,583 11-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: jsh1138
  What Masters programs are a good fit to transfer to from TESC? Doctor H 9 5,214 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Think I'm Going For Associate in Arts (general studies) at TESC RA808 110 29,368 08-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: RA808

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)