Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
List of ACE-certified courses available through The Institutes
#1
Good morning, everyone.

I wrote to The Institutes last week and I received a helpful reply from Kaitlyn there.  She provided a pdf of the ACE status of all of their available courses, current as of 5-22-19.  I've attached it here as I found it interesting and I thought others might also.


Attached Files
.pdf   ACE Credit Recommendations 2019.pdf (Size: 116.39 KB / Downloads: 71)
[-] The following 2 users Like ctcarl's post:
  • akr680, hsfamfun
Reply
#2
This information is always available on the ACE website.
Can you provide a link to the actual Ethics course that is listed in the document?

The other courses are restricted / expensive if I recall correctly.
Reply
#3
(05-28-2020, 10:56 AM)lacussucceed Wrote: This information is always available on the ACE website.
Can you provide a link to the actual Ethics course that is listed in the document?

The other courses are restricted / expensive if I recall correctly.

https://web.theinstitutes.org/ethical-guidelines-cpcus
Reply
#4
(05-28-2020, 10:51 AM)ctcarl Wrote: Good morning, everyone.

I wrote to The Institutes last week and I received a helpful reply from Kaitlyn there.  She provided a pdf of the ACE status of all of their available courses, current as of 5-22-19.  I've attached it here as I found it interesting and I thought others might also.

This is great - many thanks for sourcing and posting this!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 61 13,058 10-07-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Meta Courses Renewed Mint Berry Crunch 3 278 10-05-2026, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 968 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,266 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 874 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,500 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,193 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,763 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  Crosswalk list of Study/SL/Sophia/Others for Amberton? kevinmane 1 1,574 12-03-2025, 12:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 632,230 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)