09-25-2025, 08:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2025, 08:49 PM by Mint Berry Crunch.)
Seems as though there has been an increase in ACE recommended courses for Coursera. Some of these look like they have been reevaluated/extended, but there appears to be a couple of new ones by Microsoft. I might have to give some of these a try:
https://www.acenet.edu/National-Guide/Pa...Active%22)
Microsoft 365 Fundamental: 3 credits
Microsoft AI and ML Engineering: 6 credits
Microsoft Business Analyst: 4 credits
Microsoft Public Relations and Communications Associate: 3 credits
Also, I'm not sure if I recognize any of them, but it looks like Facebook has some too -- I don't recall seeing them before, but their start date shows 10/01/2023:
Android Developer: 10 credits
Back-End Developer: 10 credits
Database Engineering: 10 credits
https://www.acenet.edu/National-Guide/Pa...Active%22)
Microsoft 365 Fundamental: 3 credits
Microsoft AI and ML Engineering: 6 credits
Microsoft Business Analyst: 4 credits
Microsoft Public Relations and Communications Associate: 3 credits
Also, I'm not sure if I recognize any of them, but it looks like Facebook has some too -- I don't recall seeing them before, but their start date shows 10/01/2023:
Android Developer: 10 credits
Back-End Developer: 10 credits
Database Engineering: 10 credits
TESU
2026: Doctor of Business Admin
UIUC
2026: MS Management
WPUNJ
2027: MS Finance
2024: M.Ed - Educational Leadership
2026: B.S Information Technology
CCAF:
2024: A.A.S - Emergency Management
UMPI:
2024: M.A.O.L
2024: BABA - PM/IS
2023: B.A. - His & Poli Sci
2023: B.L.S. - Mgmt
2023: A.A. - LS
RCSJ:
2022: A.A.A.S. - Soc
2023: A.A.A.S. - His
2023: A.A.A.S. - Phil
2023: A.A.A.S. - Psy
2026: Doctor of Business Admin
UIUC
2026: MS Management
WPUNJ
2027: MS Finance
2024: M.Ed - Educational Leadership
2026: B.S Information Technology
CCAF:
2024: A.A.S - Emergency Management
UMPI:
2024: M.A.O.L
2024: BABA - PM/IS
2023: B.A. - His & Poli Sci
2023: B.L.S. - Mgmt
2023: A.A. - LS
RCSJ:
2022: A.A.A.S. - Soc
2023: A.A.A.S. - His
2023: A.A.A.S. - Phil
2023: A.A.A.S. - Psy


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)