Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???
So anyways, I need some serious help with collage. I wanted to get done in 2 years but my mom now say that's impossible at the rate i take tests (which is one every 2 to 3 weeks). I already study 2 hours a day. I guess what i need now is a list of really easy tests that i could take in less than a week of studying. I'm taking psychology and sociology next after western civ 2. And i know a lot about both so i was hoping i would only have to study a little for them. Any advice would be well appreciated.
Look on the General Education Discussion and do a search. There are several such tests. Best wishes!
Southron Boy

CLEP: English Comp w/ essay, English Comp w/o essay, American Gov't, U.S. History I, A & I Lit, Humanities, Intro Sociology, Intro to Psyc, Human Growth & Development, Intro to Ed Psyc, Prin of Management, Prin of Marketing, Business Law

DSST: Technical Writing
Southron Boy Wrote:Look on the General Education Discussion and do a search. There are several such tests. Best wishes!

I agree with Southron. Also, it really depends on what exams you need for your degree.
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
I am not sure I agree with your mother. Usually the minimum credits earned is 3 per exam, and you take one exam per two-three weeks. Let's say you only take 3 credit exams (some will be more) and that you take 2 exams per 5 weeks. That would put you on a pace to take 20 exams per year at 3 credit hours each (I am being conservative here) and that works out to 60 credits per year, unless you take some 6 credit cleps, which would boost it up even more. That 60 credits per year comes out to a bachelor's degree in two years!
[SIZE="3"]What's the rush???[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
The rush you ask.... is my parents. Well mostly my mom... my dad doesn't care just as long as i get it done. They both skipped out of school to get married. And have been living that way ever since. They say they want a better life for me than they had. I guess that's true. My mom has these dreams of grandeur for me i guess. i would just love to be a normal teenager on summer break again. This year i only get 2 weeks off from school all of the other time i have to work on school. Even then she want more from me, Her latest request is that i get a job working some where. Im sorry this sound more like a rant than an anwser.:confused: