Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Credit Away From My Degree
I am now a credit away from fulfilling all the requirements for my BS from EC; that 1 credit is Info Lit. The thing is, I am not as motivated as I was when I started out, I am determined not to procrastinate this time around, even if it means some of my monthly bills will have to take the back seat as it were, I am hoping to get this req. out of the way before this month is out!
BS Liberal Arts, Excelsior College
If money is a consideration , why not do Penn Fosters version of that course? It is definitely cheaper.

Congrats on being just one credit away.

Peace123
Wow, how I would love to be in your shoes.

I would also say that if money is no object, go for Excelsior's course and get it over with. This course can be completed in two to three hours and you can immediately enroll and get access as this course is automatically approved.

Although this course can be very easily completed in the 3 hour time frame, I would take my time to prepare, say 3.5 hours! Smile

Of course I'm just kidding, but I'm sure you'll agree that it'll pay to exercise caution with your very last requirement. Best of luck!
Excelsior BSB - MIS concentration (119 credits in the bank)
You can also do LSU's course. Last time I checked it was $81 and the books cost me about $15. Congratulations!
MBA Data Analytics, Eastern University - In Progress
BS Liberal Arts: Administrative & Management Studies, Excelsior College
[COLOR="Navy"]You're too close now to stop - get it done.

Adapt-Improvise-Overcome!!![/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Congrats! Your at the finish line, now just step over it! I completed Info Lit on Saturday evening while trying to find somehing productive to accomplish rather than study for another upcoming exam.

Best of luck to you!
[SIZE="4"]Terry[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][B][SIZE="2"]How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"]
AS and BS completed
MBA - In Progress[/SIZE]
are you you taunting those of us faaaaaaar from the finish line.Wink

you are almost there.
:hurray:

[SIZE=2]it is a journey[/SIZE]
BELLA Wrote:are you you taunting those of us faaaaaaar from the finish line.Wink .

HAHAHA! SO true Wink

You can do it, and we're behind you! Keep us posted...
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]B.S., Biology, Excelsior College
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Oh, Degreeasap,

If it screwed up your credit rating by missing monthly payments in order to finish the 1 credit, I would delay that until you were financially able. I know you are so close but it could prove detrimental if you applied for a position where hiring depends on a good credit score. I have a friend who did not get hired by a Govt. contractor and could not get a security clearance because he had a poor credit score. Just a little advice to use or not.
Thanks for the encouragement and advice, since time is of the essence, I am inclined to go the ECE way, right now I am re-organizing my finances, well, prioritizing is more like it; I'm hoping to get this done asap.
BS Liberal Arts, Excelsior College

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 28 5,950 Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 8 1,590 04-25-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Help - Math Degree for Grad School Frederico.Sandoval 10 711 04-20-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 298 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
  Cheapest degree in graphic design? blablablox 10 683 03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 610 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 1,971 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
  Verified College Credit Transfers TINASAM 0 263 02-19-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 542 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Atlantic Technological University Interesting Bachelor degree offering from Ireland durain 0 296 02-12-2024, 02:58 AM
Last Post: durain