Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25 CREDITS LEFT
Tried Davar Academy?? Thinking about trying them out.
Okay won't give up on study.com. I'll get back after it and figure out the testing software again.

(02-06-2019, 08:26 PM)AMRH94 Wrote: I've used CLEP, DSST, Saylor, Lumerit, Aleks, TECEP, and Study.com, and have found Study.com to be by FAR the fastest. If I were you I wouldn't give up on Study.com so fast.

I only have a final exam for study.com supply chain management , does anyone know what credit TESU accepts that for? Is it marketing credit or management credit? 
OPM-420 : Supply Chain Management Seems like management credit to me. 
Finished my Capstone last night! 24 credits left...
New Degree plan 
Capstone
Davar Academy - Public Speaking , International Management, Managerial Communications. 
Supply Chain Management Study.com
TECEP Financial Institution and Markets, Managerial Accounting
I could take International Finance at Davar Academy but only if my supply chain management class covers a marketing class. 
Need a final upper level marketing or accounting business class. 
Advertising TECEP could work only 100 multiple choice exam

DAvar Principle of Sales would probably work!!!
(02-07-2019, 08:49 AM)jsarles Wrote: Tried Davar Academy?? Thinking about trying them out.
Okay won't give up on study.com. I'll get back after it and figure out the testing software again.

(02-06-2019, 08:26 PM)AMRH94 Wrote: I've used CLEP, DSST, Saylor, Lumerit, Aleks, TECEP, and Study.com, and have found Study.com to be by FAR the fastest. If I were you I wouldn't give up on Study.com so fast.

I only have a final exam for study.com supply chain management , does anyone know what credit TESU accepts that for? Is it marketing credit or management credit? 
OPM-420 : Supply Chain Management Seems like management credit to me. 
Finished my Capstone last night! 24 credits left...
New Degree plan 
Capstone
Davar Academy - Public Speaking , International Management, Managerial Communications. 
Supply Chain Management Study.com
TECEP Financial Institution and Markets, Managerial Accounting
I could take International Finance at Davar Academy but only if my supply chain management class covers a marketing class. 
Need a final upper level marketing or accounting business class. 
Advertising TECEP could work only 100 multiple choice exam

DAvar Principle of Sales would probably work!!!

Supply Chain is a MAN course.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
21 Credits Left! Passed Davar- Managerial Communications after going over the slides once.
Need to finish International Finance-
International Management
Public Speaking and
Principle of Sales quickly
so I can send over my transcript to TESU and register for the capstone!!!
Hoping to finish all of these exams in the next week or so
[-] The following 1 user Likes jsarles's post:
  • hsfamfun
Just FYI, it can take a number of weeks for the transcripts to make their way to TESU then be processed and added to your degree plan.
TESU BSBA Accounting 2019 (In progress)
Yeah,
turns out Davar can send an express transcript to TESU but it costs $50. Which in my mind isn't worth it. Just passed my second davar exam which brings me up to 102 credits, which is enough to hopefully register for the capstone for march classes. I just sent my transcript with two Davar Classes passed. I'll call TESU and see if they can register me for the capstone as soon as they get my transcript. If not, then I can just register for April and it's no big deal. Should be my only class by then.
18 Credits left.
Planning for September Graduation!!!
(02-09-2019, 08:49 AM)AMRH94 Wrote: Just FYI, it can take a number of weeks for the transcripts to make their way to TESU then be processed and added to your degree plan.

Most of the time, transcripts GET to TESU quickly enough, it's TESU that takes their time evaluating.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
(02-11-2019, 11:33 AM)davewill Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 08:49 AM)AMRH94 Wrote: Just FYI, it can take a number of weeks for the transcripts to make their way to TESU then be processed and added to your degree plan.

Most of the time, transcripts GET to TESU quickly enough, it's TESU that takes their time evaluating.

hmm thanks for the tip. 
Won't be a big deal whether I take the class in march or april right?
As long as I can still graduate in September
(02-20-2019, 03:38 PM)jsarles Wrote: hmm thanks for the tip. 
Won't be a big deal whether I take the class in march or april right?
As long as I can still graduate in September
You could even start the capstone in the May term and still graduate in Sep. See the calendar below:

https://www.tesu.edu/current-students/gr...nformation
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

Yeah I've visited that page a bunch, it just seems odd that they need my transcripts by the end of june but I'll still be taking the class. I guess you can apply for graduation pending that you finish the class.
(02-21-2019, 09:06 AM)jsarles Wrote: Yeah I've visited that page a bunch, it just seems odd that they need my transcripts by the end of june but I'll still be taking the class. I guess you can apply for graduation pending that you finish the class.

They SAY the need the transcripts by June, but you can actually keep sending transcripts in well into August if you need to. The graduation office will work with you if you have a few credits still pending.

[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • jsarles

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debate/speech competition transfer credits? Fave advisors? PLEX 4 160 03-20-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: PLEX
  Is an academic certificate a degree for the purposes of "new" credits? Am I screwed? ItsNeverTheLionsYear 3 236 03-13-2024, 08:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Organizational Leadership Cert SDC transfer credits Kones 5 470 02-10-2024, 03:48 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
  What constitutes "new" credits for 2nd degree? homeschoolmom1 8 495 01-15-2024, 10:50 PM
  Emailing TESU about planning external credits into academic evaluation aperantosbias 9 611 12-29-2023, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Quackerz
  Less Than 15 Credits Left for TESU Flat Rate Term mariobros1985 7 791 11-22-2023, 09:38 PM
  TESU AS in electronics. Transfer credits options? shows55 2 433 11-12-2023, 11:40 AM
  Competency based certifications for Electronics and Nuclear credits? sciencemathematics1 5 492 09-23-2023, 12:31 PM
  RA Credits from a Community College? mulhearnmusic 2 322 09-16-2023, 04:54 PM
Last Post: mulhearnmusic
  Is there a grade requirement to transfer credits? kowenboy 2 346 09-12-2023, 11:43 AM
Last Post: dfrecore