Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE)
So the good news is that it appears that TESU is going to take SDC's Math 97 and apply it to my Quantitative Literacy requirement!

The bad news is that this means I didn't find out whether or not they would accept the CSMLearn course for the same role. My apologies!
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology - TESU (pending conferral)
120/120 units complete

SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
Anticipated Completion Date: 3/31/2019

Master of Human Resource Management - CSU Global
Start Date: 7/1/2019
[-] The following 2 users Like Nodaclu's post:
  • Merlin, Oulton1
Congratulations on getting the course applied!
Link to all credits earned: Link
(01-16-2019, 12:36 AM)Nodaclu Wrote: So the good news is that it appears that TESU is going to take SDC's Math 97 and apply it to my Quantitative Literacy requirement!

The bad news is that this means I didn't find out whether or not they would accept the CSMLearn course for the same role. My apologies!

That's awesome!  So happy for you!
TESU BSBA in HR, 2018
WVNCC BOG AAS,
GGU Cert in Management, 2000

EXAMS: TECEP Tech Writg, Engl Comp 2, LA Math, Public Rel, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int Alg, Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
B&M COURSESPalomar CollMission Coll, Golden Gate Univ, San Jose State Univ
(01-15-2019, 05:16 PM)natshar Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 04:23 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 04:19 PM)mysonx3 Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 04:13 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I'm not going to say for certain, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE COURSE EQUIVALENCY!!!

This right here is why you're the best TESU advisor. I hereby decree that your pay is doubled!

I'm NOT a TESU advisor, I'm just a good samaritan on this forum helping people (get a cheap/fast degree at TESU...).

And thank you for that pay raise, I accept!!!  Big Grin  Now, when was payday again?  I keep waiting for those checks to arrive but they never do...

What I typed above is the entire e-mail response. I don't know any course equivalency. After I finish this post, I reply to the e-mail and ask for it.

Your pay is now doubled. It was zero before, so zero times two equals zero. Somehow I solved that problem without even taking a QR course! If anyone is getting a raise it should be me...

UPDATE: "Based on content, it will most likely transfer as MAT-102, General Math I"

There you go.
Goal: Bachelors Degree By September 2019
Awesome! Woohoo! Great stuff! I am glad they took the Math.
In regards to CSM Learn, it should show up in your evaluation.
When you get it finalized, can you let us know what it comes in as?
It’ll help out whoever else may be interested in it, thank you!
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Working on: TESU BA Computer Science (June 2019 graduation...)
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2018 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post# 27,28)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)~
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc~
Thanks for the update everyone.
TESU BS NEET (in progress)
B&M(22cr): Anat/Phys 1/2 +Labs, Eng Comp 1, Sust. Cities, Orientation Courses, Intro Hlth+Well, Functional Anat/Kin
TESU(4cr): Chem 1 Lab, DC circuits
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training: 85/99cr
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(2cr): Dev Eff Teams, Fdn College Alg, Fdn Stats, Ess Mng Conflict, Fdn English comp
Study.com(22cr): Eng 105, Fin 102, His 108, Lib Sci 101, Math 104, Stat 101
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(6cr): Robotics, Cyber
CSM(3cr)
Just wanted to say hi on this thread. I work for CSMlearn (creators of the CSM Course). The ACE credit recommendation is fairly recent, so we are just at the beginning of the process of forming some articulation agreements with various colleges. It is fascinating to hear your experiences with taking the course. Thanks for sharing!
[-] The following 6 users Like CSMlearn's post:
  • dfrecore, gamebradie, MNomadic, ROYISAGIRL, suzycupcake, tesu-acct-student
(01-16-2019, 01:04 PM)CSMlearn Wrote: Just wanted to say hi on this thread. I work for CSMlearn (creators of the CSM Course). The ACE credit recommendation is fairly recent, so we are just at the beginning of the process of forming some articulation agreements with various colleges. It is fascinating to hear your experiences with taking the course. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reaching out! We all really appreciate you coming here to interact with us and help answer questions!
B&M(22cr): Anat/Phys 1/2 +Labs, Eng Comp 1, Sust. Cities, Orientation Courses, Intro Hlth+Well, Functional Anat/Kin
Sophia(2cr): Dev Eff Teams, Fdn College Alg, Fdn Stats, Ess Mng Conflict, Fdn English comp
CSM(3cr)
[-] The following 1 user Likes MNomadic's post:
  • CSMlearn
Just wanted to let folks know that CSMlearn has recently formed articulation agreements with CSU-Global, SNHU, and WGU. More information can be found at our [/url][url=https://www.csmlearn.com/product/ACEcredit]website, where we will post future articulation agreements as they are secured. At CSU-Global, the CSM Course will count as 3 semester credit hours general education elective credit and a 10% tuition discount for all programs. At Southern New Hampshire University, the CSM Course counts as MATH 125: Quantitative Reasoning and Problem Solving, which may satisfy math requirements for some programs and degrees. At Western Governors University, the CSM Course counts as C459 Introduction to Probability and Statistics, which fulfills a general education requirement for business and information technology degrees.
[-] The following 5 users Like CSMlearn's post:
  • alab21, hsfamfun, MNomadic, quigongene, suzycupcake
(01-21-2019, 01:40 PM)CSMlearn Wrote: Just wanted to let folks know that CSMlearn has recently formed articulation agreements with CSU-Global, SNHU, and WGU. More information can be found at our [/url][url=https://www.csmlearn.com/product/ACEcredit]website, where we will post future articulation agreements as they are secured. At CSU-Global, the CSM Course will count as 3 semester credit hours general education elective credit and a 10% tuition discount for all programs. At Southern New Hampshire University, the CSM Course counts as MATH 125: Quantitative Reasoning and Problem Solving, which may satisfy math requirements for some programs and degrees. At Western Governors University, the CSM Course counts as C459 Introduction to Probability and Statistics, which fulfills a general education requirement for business and information technology degrees.

Appreciate the information and good job getting articulation agreements with those 3 colleges! Do you have any plans to set up agreements with Thomas Edison State University, Charter Oak State College and Excelsior?
CSM(3cr)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 credits left! tdown_4 16 214 Yesterday, 12:01 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  TEEX Cyber courses are back with more credits rvm 93 4,484 Yesterday, 08:19 AM
Last Post: mgmar22
  Plan for 70-80 credits in a year amberwalk 6 199 03-12-2019, 07:29 AM
Last Post: hsfamfun
  G4S Security Credits BSLIONS 1 131 03-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Last Post: hsfamfun
  hospitality credits cookderosa 7 246 02-19-2019, 09:16 PM
Last Post: eriehiker
  52 college credits what to do? Sweetswinks 3 200 02-16-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Rustydroid
  I have 120 College Credits... natshar 18 514 02-08-2019, 11:10 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Penn Foster High School Transfer Credits TrailRunr 18 461 02-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Psychology and Sociology Credits Question retro 9 165 02-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Last Post: retro
  Upper level HR credits Sources Sought EI2HCB 5 212 01-17-2019, 10:14 AM
Last Post: EI2HCB