Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Good DBA School
Sagan Wrote:If you knew the first thing about programmatic accreditation in business, you would not even mention those two in the same breath. That's like saying you're interested in either a dolphin or a cheese sandwich.

Also, you assumption that AACSB accreditation correlates with cost is flat-out wrong. Instead, it correlates much more strongly with accessibility and admissions standards. Of course, these might actually be your issue, but only you know that. Good luck in your search.

(Your comment about the 2 months started this display of jerk-itude. I'm sure the intervening time period found you right where you were 2 months earlier, anyway. Quit projecting your shortcomings on to others and get on with things.)

"I know the OP is no longer looking for answers, but I'd like to provide info for those who might see this thread. An ACBSP-accredited school usually requires professors to have a degree from an ACBSP or AACSB-accredited school. While ACBSP may not be the gold standard, one would not be hard-pressed to find a situation where the accreditation is required. Also, some federal government jobs require business accreditation, and they ask for AACSB or ACBSP."

No it didn't as included in my original reply and your arrogance is what started this. Also my search is over.

You didn't even respond to my post with helpful information, just stupid stuff that any first year college student should know. As for shortcomings, what kind of ego does it take to basically hijack a thread and than post a reply that doesn't even help answer the original question?

Hell others (as quoted above) in this thread have pointed out that your wrong. ACBSP does have its uses and yeah AACSB accreditation maybe the gold standard, but sometimes you end up with silver or bronze even if you try your hardest. Oh damn I just broke your golden rule, I just mentioned them again in the same sentence.Rolleyes

Also how was I supposed to phrase my original question separate the two by paragraphs all to satisfy your ego. Your an online troll and that is all you seem to be. I am done with this thread I will not reply here or check it again.
If you'll review the handful of posts by sagan, you'll see they all have a combative tone. I don't know why some people are like that. Maybe a need to prove superiority.
WGU MSML complete 3/2018
TESU 2016 BSBA graduate
ftsfour1 Wrote:If you'll review the handful of posts by sagan, you'll see they all have a combative tone. I don't know why some people are like that. Maybe a need to prove superiority.

jsd Wrote:Rolleyes

:iagree:

So, about that new... What was I just thinking, I forgot!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Sagan, what is the deal? Why are your responses abrasive and condescending?
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
I'm too lazy and too busy to go look, but I would say the initial posts of most newcomers are questions and more questions. And I love those posts! For me, I hopped on here and was so overwhelmed with so much information, so I had many questions. If you go back to the first post and subsequent posts, there has not been a question yet from sagan (pertaining to him/herself). NOT ONE.
WGU MSML complete 3/2018
TESU 2016 BSBA graduate

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fastest way to get into graduate school megaworp 20 876 03-22-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: davewill
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 31 6,841 03-08-2024, 08:40 PM
Last Post: HogwartsSchool
  Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change smartdegree 116 15,340 02-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  Northwestern California University School of Law - My Journey GoodYellowDogs 47 14,277 02-14-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: MFG
  School of Business and Trade evaluation bjcheung77 12 1,244 01-11-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: adrian052
  Medical School, AMCAS, Prerequisites, Pass or fail, online college, etc... CanICode 22 3,348 10-18-2023, 08:38 AM
Last Post: CanICode
  Seeking a grad school OTmina 4 1,061 10-11-2023, 11:13 PM
Last Post: OTmina
  Caribbean Immigration (Med School Discount! - Secrets - Shhh...) bjcheung77 19 4,500 09-29-2023, 10:14 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Masters Not a Good Idea natshar 23 5,516 09-09-2023, 01:01 AM
Last Post: KSoul
  Chaminade University - Ed.S School Psychology program (Not online, but it's FREE !) nyvrem 9 1,203 09-02-2023, 04:19 AM
Last Post: GameSlinger