Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A course transfer issue.
I have a Question is if TESU accept both courses CIS 221 - Systems Analysis and Design and CIS-320 System Analysis & Design I.
My concern is that I'm doing CIS 221 at a Community College and I want to take also the Upper Level course from study.com CIS-320 do they overlap or I can transfer both without issues?

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
The Community college course will come in as a LL course, not UL. So there won't be overlap - although if you use the CC course in the core, it's going to be hard to find enough UL credits to complete the degree.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
The course will have overlapping information but it won't duplicate the credit, you can take the community college and Study.com courses for both LL and UL requirements for the AOS. You need 15 UL requirements out of the 39 credits that are offered in the BACS degree plan listed on their webpage... If you're going for the BSBA CIS option, it should work as well, you only need 12 UL and 2 LL - one of the LL can be any CIS course!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-15-2021, 12:43 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: The course will have overlapping information but it won't duplicate the credit, you can take the community college and Study.com courses for both LL and UL requirements for the AOS.  You need 15 UL requirements out of the 39 credits that are offered in the BACS degree plan listed on their webpage... If you're going for the BSBA CIS option, it should work as well, you only need 12 UL and 2 LL - one of the LL can be any CIS course!

Thanks for the Info I will continue working  on the 24 RA credits needed to be transferred to TESU.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TECEP Transfer Equivalencies?? GameSlinger 3 377 10-12-2023, 01:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  HELP - Issue with CLEP Proctor Track software ACI 9 1,966 04-06-2022, 08:44 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  What's The Fastest Way To Transfer Credit Into Upenn's LPS Program? ACR1200 11 2,552 03-06-2022, 10:33 PM
Last Post: ACR1200