Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A long list!
Hello people I am new to this and I am glad that i have found this site!!!!

Everyone is so supportive. Big Grin

My goal:

I need these!!!
Intro to Bus Law
Bus Law II
Info Sys & Comp App
Principle of Management
HR Management
Natural ScienceSad
Biology
Speech
English
Algebra
American Gov't
Humanities

I want all of these completed this year!:eek:
Welcome & Good Luck!!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Work hard and be consistent and before you know it, you'll be done!
[COLOR="DimGray"]Intro to World Religions 68
Social Science and History 60
Principles of Statistics 60
Western Civilization I 58
Intro to Sociology 55
Astronomy 54
Technical Writing 54
Humanities 50
College Composition 50[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]C Programming - C
Electronic Instrumentation and Control - A
War and American Society - A
International Economics - A
Calculus II - B[/COLOR]
larry7crys Wrote:Work hard and be consistent and before you know it, you'll be done!

That is very true, I took my first test Feb. 20 2007, and I have taken a total of 18 as of now (of which 15 were taken between July and December 2007). Try to take them in such an order that you may benefit from carryover info. of similar tests (e.g. natural science & biology). Good luck
[SIZE="1"]AAS (Electronics), TESC-Done
BA Psychology, TESC-Done & waiting
Tests- Eng. Comp. w/ Essay-51, Principles of Mgmt.-59, Intro. to Soc.-62, US History I-66, US History II-61, Intro. to Psych.-68, Biology-55, A&I Lit.-62, Ed. Psych.-63, Soc. Sci. and History-63, Human Growth & Development-65, American Gov't-64, Tech. Writing-63, HTYH-64, Drug & Alc. Abuse-58, Org. Behavior-67, Prin. of Statistics-62, Intro. World Religion-68, Intro to Computing-403, Ethics-439. Research Methods in Psych.-A, Psych. of Personality TECEP-73, Abnormal Psych TECEP-74, Industrial Psych-71
Next-???[/SIZE]
I keep jumping around!!!! I have all of the practice exams on my desk. I started on the Bus Law and found out I may not need it, soooo i jump right on to the A&I Lit. ( I feel like I really can't study for that). I decided to knock out the General Subjects( hoping that I can roll the extra credits to the Program electives section. What's wrong with me? Why can I stick to one subject and knock it out? I am reviewing Freshman Comp now. ( heard it's the easiest english.) My list is too long for me to waste time switching subjects! I work full time, single mom, taking the speech class at night so I have no time to waste.
Passed:

DSSTs
Here's to Your Health-LL 3, Lifespan Dev.-LL 3,Principles of Public Speaking-LL 3

CLEPs
College Comp Modular-LL 3 01-Jul-10, Freshman Comp-LL 6, College Math-LL 6, Humanities-LL 6, Information Systems & Computer Applications-LL 3

Human Resource Mgmt A.A. (CCAF):patriot:
General Studies B.S. AMU (Currently working on)banghead
BurnieGirl Wrote:I keep jumping around!!!! I have all of the practice exams on my desk. I started on the Bus Law and found out I may not need it, soooo i jump right on to the A&I Lit. ( I feel like I really can't study for that). I decided to knock out the General Subjects( hoping that I can roll the extra credits to the Program electives section. What's wrong with me? Why can I stick to one subject and knock it out? I am reviewing Freshman Comp now. ( heard it's the easiest english.) My list is too long for me to waste time switching subjects! I work full time, single mom, taking the speech class at night so I have no time to waste.

I understand where you are coming from. I jump from test subject to test subject, only taking them if I feel comfortable enough to pass. I don't have time to waste like yourself, but I feel that overstudying is also a waste. I get a good grasp of what's going on and some small tedious info and sit down to take the exam. Other times, I feel like I really need to study more and eventually pull an all-nighter. As for now, I think I am CLEP and DSST free but always willing to take more subjects randomly as time passes.
[COLOR="DimGray"]Intro to World Religions 68
Social Science and History 60
Principles of Statistics 60
Western Civilization I 58
Intro to Sociology 55
Astronomy 54
Technical Writing 54
Humanities 50
College Composition 50[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]C Programming - C
Electronic Instrumentation and Control - A
War and American Society - A
International Economics - A
Calculus II - B[/COLOR]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Python List Comprehension Error: Unexpected Output tom22 3 404 08-29-2023, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Pikachu
  Is Genocide Ok as Long as It Makes Everyone Happy? LevelUP 7 1,105 06-12-2022, 08:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Rainbow Compiled List of Student Discounts jsd 0 607 05-11-2022, 09:57 AM
Last Post: jsd
  How do you list length of course? carebear_007 8 915 01-27-2022, 01:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Banished Words List Alpha 0 507 12-31-2021, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  To Do List natshar 9 1,652 06-19-2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Commute to work - how long? cookderosa 9 1,827 01-16-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Think I found a discount list High_Order1 4 1,643 05-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  US Masters CBE While Traveling Abroad[Long Post] yb1 7 2,699 01-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Why is study.com screwing over it's long-standing customers? soliloquy 5 1,402 08-25-2016, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Study.com