Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALEKS trial account and ACE Evaluation time
So, I just got over 70% on the College Algebra initial assessment (after trying about 8 times today using different trial accounts), but I was using a trial account and not a paid account. I just went to the ACE site and started the review process to get it added to my ACE transcript. Does anyone know how long this process takes? Since it is a trial account with ALEKS, will my results disapear before ACE can review it and credit it to me? Does anyone know of a way to turn the trial account into a paid account? Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I think you can still add your results to ACE even with a trial account. You don't need to have multiple accounts to pass, you just request a new assessment. At least I think that's what I did, lol.
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
How can you create multiple accounts? Err... Why? If you are going for multiple courses, when it transfers, the individual putting the credit into the transfer system will get confused WHO or WHICH account it transfers from. I hope you don't have multiple ACE accounts.

Update: Straighterline had a 7 day trial for their courses, however; they didn't allow the option for doing the final for trial accounts. I know they thought this out so no one can cheat the trial and finish the course. I think if you use Shmoop for history classes, you maybe able to finish all 3 courses in a month for $25. And for ALEKS, $20 can get you 5 courses, don't cheap out.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
misterx020 Wrote:Does anyone know of a way to turn the trial account into a paid account? Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I'm wondering the same thing... I got 60% on my trial assessment for intro to stats, and would kinda like to carry that over. No biggie if it's not possible, just checking to see if anyone knows.
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
keepsingin Wrote:I'm wondering the same thing... I got 60% on my trial assessment for intro to stats, and would kinda like to carry that over. No biggie if it's not possible, just checking to see if anyone knows.

Yes - when you pay, it just continues on with your course(s).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Thanks, you're right. There's an option when you pay that says I have a trial account. Although after signing up, it immediately gave me a new assessment, more advanced than the initial assessment, which I kinda bombed which set me back some. :p But I'm back and running with it lol
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
misterx020 Wrote:So, I just got over 70% on the College Algebra initial assessment (after trying about 8 times today using different trial accounts), but I was using a trial account and not a paid account. I just went to the ACE site and started the review process to get it added to my ACE transcript. Does anyone know how long this process takes? Since it is a trial account with ALEKS, will my results disapear before ACE can review it and credit it to me? Does anyone know of a way to turn the trial account into a paid account? Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You don't need a paid account. The turn around time is fast. I requested an ALEKS course by put my ACE transcript at about 9:00pm Tuesday night. Then I took a shower. By the time I got out of the shower I had an email saying my request was approved. If you do get a paid account, there is a coupon code out there. Worked for me, saved three dollars.
misterx020 Wrote:So, I just got over 70% on the College Algebra initial assessment (after trying about 8 times today using different trial accounts), but I was using a trial account and not a paid account. I just went to the ACE site and started the review process to get it added to my ACE transcript. Does anyone know how long this process takes? Since it is a trial account with ALEKS, will my results disapear before ACE can review it and credit it to me? Does anyone know of a way to turn the trial account into a paid account? Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I'm sure 8 trial accounts with the same name on it doesn't make the job to verify and approve your credit easy. So far 2 courses down and both confirmed with in about 10 or so minutes.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Translation for the evaluation agency Throwmeaway1590 2 168 03-28-2024, 04:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 1,922 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
  Metropolia UAS ACEI Evaluation mariobros1985 18 1,572 01-17-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  Finland ECTS - WES Evaluation possible bjcheung77 2 476 10-07-2023, 04:38 PM
  ACEI Evaluation Fee whitenight 7 489 09-14-2023, 09:51 AM
  Average time to complete a Mechanical Engineering Degree soliloquy 8 6,836 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  International Transcript Evaluation bradonomics 14 1,284 06-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Why It's Time for Legacy College Admissions to Go LevelUP 0 373 05-09-2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 476 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Which college would be your choice - balancing reputation/perception - cost - time esh 6 691 08-08-2022, 05:26 PM